We’re looking for highly motivated, hunter-focused Enterprise Account Executives to join our business sales team. Our enterprise team focuses on customers who spend $500k or more annual hotel lodging expenses per year. This position is full cycle; from creating & qualifying leads to handing off new customers to our Account Management team. Hotel Engine Account Executives are team players; always adapting, using their intuition and creativity in their approach. We want sales professionals who are ready to tap in to an open marketplace, who are excited to make their mark at a high growth company. All while further developing in your career.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Use your creativity to source leads via self-prospecting & using company resources
- Work hand in hand with your Sales Executive and SDR team, who will help support you in lead generation and calling into companies
- Manage a full-cycle sale; from prospect to close, while carrying a monthly quota
- Coordinate & present online demos to potential & existing clients
- Acquire and assist in onboarding new accounts, while working with Hotel Engine’s Account Management team to grow existing accounts
- Foster long-lasting relationships with a diverse book of business, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline, while staying up to date on top of funnel weekly.
- Stay in the know on all product offerings and provide well-rounded feedback to our product team
- Become a power user of our tech stack by learning Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Gong & Outreach to efficiently manage your day
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years B2B sales experience of another softare/technology platform.
- Must be National AE or higher, Enterprise level experience preferred
- Must have created more than 10 opportunities per month over the past 60 days
- Perform a Demo – Emphasis on Consultative selling, Objection handling, Closing
- Pipeline management – Expected full time bookings, accurate and up-to-date pipeline
- Passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Pristine verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed and resourceful professional, ready to grow your career in a highly competitive environment
- The base salary for this role starts at $100,000/year + $90,000 Variable with uncapped commissions. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above