At Arturo, “Property is Personal.” Arturo is on a mission to empower people by providing clarity around the past, present and future of property. How do we do it? By gathering, synchronizing, and analyzing imagery and other data surrounding properties, we provide property insights that drive faster, smarter, and more confident decisions. We turn data into intelligence, giving insurers the ability to better predict the unpredictable and protect customers from the unimaginable.
Our team of technologists, data scientists and innovators are channeling the power of machine learning to put technology in service of people. Our goal is not just to optimize the way insurance carriers serve their customers, but to give those customers the confidence to look forward, be bold, and live their lives fearlessly, no matter what lies ahead. To help people protect their most personal assets and the lives they’ve worked so hard to build. Because nothing is more personal than property, insurance has to be too.
Arturo’s artificial intelligence (AI) models help insurance carriers make smarter decisions throughout the policy lifecycle, from the property level to the portfolio level. Arturo’s AI-based platform helps insurers securely underwrite risks, efficiently allocate resources, and lower claims cost across their book of business, allowing them to focus on what matters most: the customer, and our shared commitment to protecting our world.
Our origin as a company developed inside of American Family Insurance sets us apart. We know the business like the back of our hand—because we were once part of it. Today, Arturo continues to build solutions with customer success in mind. Arturo consistently adapts to an ever-changing professional landscape.
We are a start-up culture in every sense of the word…we hold a high bar, we lead with empathy, we expect creativity, operate with accountability, and strive for excellence in execution. We support our employees by providing a remote-first flexible work schedule, competitive benefits and a flexible time off policy.
We know that talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. Accordingly, we continue to operate as a remote-first company with employees resident in the following states: CA, CO, IL, MA, MD, MO, TN, TX and UT. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
What You’ll Do
- You will own the full sales cycle providing solutions to new and existing customers.
- You will be responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
- You will continuously understand the industry trends and preemptively work with our teams to solve future customer needs.
- You will own and manage critical relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will work closely with management in formulating our sales strategy and execution roadmap.
- You will work closely with our Solutions Engineering team to ensure exceptional customer engagement – at every stage of the relationship.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 10 years of technology and innovation sales experience
- Ability to develop, lead, and close complex, competitive sales efforts, ideally within the InsurTech and/or Fintech industries
- Proven track record of facilitating, negotiating, and closing high 6-figure through 8-figure deals & maintaining relationships year over year
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and demonstrated troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive level
- Ability to strategically lead internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Willingness to learn – You have an insatiable desire to continue growing, a fearless approach to the unknown, and love a challenge
- Teamwork/Collaboration – You like working with others; you participate actively and enjoy sharing the responsibilities and rewards. You proactively work to strengthen our team. You bring a team-first attitude to every sales engagement and operational gathering
- Critical Thinking – You incorporate analysis, interpretation, inference, explanation, self-regulation, open-mindedness, and problem-solving in everything you do
- Drive for Results – You keep looking forward, solve problems and participate in the success of our growing organization
- Geospatial experience preferred
- Experience working with Imagery and/or Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning highly desired
o You enjoy solving problems that initially seem impossible.
o You relish working alongside passionate, respectful, and intelligent teammates.
o You value being challenged by those around you to achieve great things.
o You take pride in your work and want to see results provide tangible value.
o You want to create the most sophisticated and accurate products in the InsureTech space.
o Fortune 500 customers will use the outputs of your models to power their business and make decisions.