Bugcrowd is looking for a Senior Account Manager to work with our B2B and B2C client base including some of the top brands and largest organizations in the world. We’re looking for a customer-facing, organized individual with account management, customer success, and sales experience. This role involves working closely with Sales, Support, and Product teams to provide product and client feedback that directly affects our roadmap. The Account Management team is responsible for the implementation of Bugcrowd technology, and driving client satisfaction, and retention.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify, develop, and negotiate to up-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in the security space.
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product.
- Familiarity working with clients and agencies of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in negotiating and closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- Prior experience in the information security industry (especially application security) is a huge plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in information security.
- Experience with CRM, Customer Success, and Communications platforms such as Salesforce, Gainsight, and Tableau
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- You love the startup experience and working with security clients.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.