We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team and focus on exciting enterprise customers and brands with 5,000+ full-time employees. As a key senior sales team member, you will develop yourself as a trusted advisor that empowers and enables our clients by coaching them on the set of tools and solutions that Sharebite offers.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Own the prospecting process in partnership with your assigned sales development representative to identify the best path to the sale
- Collaborate and lead the successful execution of sales activities through contract negotiation and signed contracts with internal and external teams
- Target buyer personas and stakeholders (primarily HR / People, Workplace Experience Teams, Benefits, & Finance) that are looking for solutions as the workplace evolves to meet the needs of a post-pandemic economy
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Maintain pipeline activity in CRM, regularly updating for the Executive team and Board
Required Skills & Experience
- Verifiable record of top performance in a full cycle B2B sales role with at least 2 years selling to Enterprise accounts
- Experience selling to HR, benefit, workplace, and finance leaders
- Experience with a solutions-focused sale is a plus (primarily SaaS)
- Must be data-driven and dynamic thinking with business acumen to build value
- Experience presenting and selling to “C” level executives
- Strong attention to process and the technical aspects of the Sharebite platform
- Highly proficient with productivity tools, including G-Suite, Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptive, and resilient
At Sharebite, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and location.
The base compensation range for this role is $90k – $150k per year, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies.