- Onboarding clients to our SwagUp Dashboard
- Providing clients with Dashboard tours and answering any questions they may have along the way.
- Partner with a Senior Account Executive to consistently beat stretch sales/business development targets.
- Use your influential presence to quickly build trust and cultivate new relationships with our clients.
- Hit a monthly revenue target composed of leads assigned to you from our dedicated BDR team.
- Enhance the overall client experience and collect feedback for improvement
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Manage and document sales activity to drive business growth along with process improvements.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing sales role is a plus
- Solid understanding of technology and fascination of it
- Experience using Salesforce
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Track record of over-achieving in past positions
- Strong communication, analytical, and listening skills, with a positive and energetic phone presence
- Relentless hustle to reach decision-makers, build trust and identify solutions for their business
- An established reputation as a high-integrity top performer
- Great listening skills with an understanding of macro trends and innovation
- Ability to build quick rapport with customers
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- 100% achievement of revenue milestones
- Successfully onboard new clients to the dashboard
- Build long-lasting relationships for repeat business across multiple accounts
Salary Range: $75,000 + OTE