Elevar Data Analysts are expected to learn on the fly with new solutions that Elevar delivers, adapt to changes in our business, and help maintain our lead in onsite tagging and optimization expertise. Analysts’ ideas and expertise are critical in our growth!
Job Role and Expectations
- Own the relationship of an assigned client book of business, and be their primary point of contact and voice within Elevar.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our Pro customers by understanding their business goals and pain points in order to deliver solutions that help improve their business.
- Execute Google Analytics & GTM audits and implement recommended changes across client accounts.
- Collaborate with our customers to develop and implement Analytics and GTM solutions specific to their needs.
- Act as an expert liaison for our customer support team for Google Analytics and GTM questions specific to our Shopify Apps and Event Builder (overviews can be found here).
- Provide backup support and assistance to Senior Data Analysts, including setting up our clients for Tag Monitoring.
- Follow all of Elevar’s processes and guidelines around client management and tracking implementations and best practices.
- 2+ years experience in eCommerce
- 2+ years of experience using Google Tag Manager (you will be tested)
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- Experience in managing projects or client accounts
What we offer you:
- 100% International Remote Company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provided computer
- Health insurance
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and motivated team members across all disciplines