TeamSnap believes in the power of data to produce great business results, and we’re looking for a data analyst who can help us do just that. TeamSnap has a wealth of data today — spanning mobile and web experiences, sales conversion, payments, advertising, marketing, and more. We need an experienced Data Analyst who can help the B2C and B2B Team organize and maintain that data, as well as translate it into action through analyses, modeling, and data visualization dashboards. We expect this individual to be a true partner to our senior business leaders. Thus, critical thinking and strong communication skills will be essential for success. This role will report to the Lead Data Analyst on our B2C team.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the business to consult on the performance of KPIs to help decision making and find new ways to utilize data to drive business outcomes.
- Convert descriptive analytics and data activation into actionable insights, joining insights across our mobile and web experiences.
- Create and manage reporting, visualizations, and dashboards to support our lines of business.
- Deliver insights and reports to marketing, including campaign performance, case studies, audience insights, and other key metrics that could be used for customer acquisition or thought leadership content.
- Responsible for data transformations pertaining to any business logic for data pipelines.
- Deliver performance insights to help influence the prioritization of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate and confer with peers, managers and leadership to resolve issues and achieve goals. Stakeholders include data, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Marketing and Product.
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- 2+ years of work experience in a data analytics role
- Advanced SQL knowledge: experience with advanced querying and data transformation
- Experience working with Tableau, Mode, Looker, or other business intelligence platforms
- Experience working with BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, or other warehousing solutions (we are a GCP shop)
- Experience with dbt or similar tool for data transformation
- Experience wrangling imperfect data sets
- Prior experience analyzing product, marketing, and customer data with some experience doing statistical analysis and a basic understanding of statistical modeling concepts
- The ability to distill raw data and quantitative analysis into business information and insight
- Proactive approach to providing insight that results from intellectual curiosity and an understanding of our customers, products, and strategic objectives
- Prior experience in SaaS or consumer technology company
- A passion for data storytelling
- TeamSnap user (download and sign up now if you haven’t!)
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $80,000 inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.