As a senior analyst you will be working alongside the marketing managed services team to be immersed in the business challenges and opportunities of our enterprise clients. You will bring insights forward – sometimes visionary and bold, other times practical and pragmatic – that will help brands communicate more effectively using mobile messaging.
You will use testing strategies, analysis, research, listening, empathy and storytelling to cultivate an informed POV that addresses the unique challenges of the brands we work with. You will be strategic partner to clients and collaborative partner to the account leaders you work alongside.
- Synthesize and interpret marketing data into a narrative of business performance and actionable insights in deliverables of various formats that support campaign mobile channels (ex. SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, Wallet, Chatbot).
- Create measurement frameworks that identify KPIs and diagnostic measures for marketing programs.
- Plan, implement and report the results of program learning plans that also include campaign testing (ex. A/B testing).
- Drive requirements for behavior tracking on various digital platforms to support insights generation and campaign performance reporting.
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams on data pipelines and table structures to support campaign dashboards and analysis across campaign platforms.
- Manage data accuracy and integrity for client marketing programs.
- Create and design business and marketing dashboards that align to client program objectives and various audiences (ex. Tableau).
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 4+ years of related experience working in marketing analytics and/or marketing operations.
- Ability to develop findings into a presentation and present to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate campaign platform tools with analytics tools to gain an end to end view of the campaign experience; supporting analysis, reporting and optimizations.
- Deep experience in data analysis and report generation through tools such as Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, R, Python, Athena (SQL).
- Expert knowledge in digital metrics, dimensions and KPIs (ex. Open Rates, CTR, opt-outs).
- Experience working independently, self-managing, and managing others on projects to deliver results supporting multiple clients and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with data mart development in AWS/Athena.
- Experience with conducting single and multivariate campaign testing.
- Experience in generating customer lists for campaign execution is a plus.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.