Our Analytics Team at Omada plays a vital role in driving data-driven decision-making, delivering actionable insights, and enabling advanced analytics capabilities within the organization. With a primary focus on product and clinical analysis, as well as analytics enablement, our Product & Clinical Analytics team empowers the company to optimize healthcare delivery, enhance patient outcomes, and drive innovation in the rapidly evolving health tech industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced analyst to join our team and take on a pivotal role in our analytics enablement program. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis, building intuitive dashboards, and leading the effort to enhance our overall analytics capabilities. Your expertise will be instrumental in driving data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, data science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required.
- 8+ years of analytics experience
- Apply advanced statistical methods to identify patterns, correlations, and predictive models for patient risk stratification and personalized care.
- Expert SQL skills with knowledge of additional coding languages (Python or R)
- Strong expertise with BI tool development, servers, and usage (Tableau preferred)
- Excellent understanding of data management principles, data governance frameworks, and best practices in data design and architecture
- Excellent understanding of the concepts and process of designing compelling analytics education and training programs for the business
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Clear senior presence with thoughtful, articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and eager to learn about others’ work and perspectives and to develop deep knowledge of areas served
- Ability to consistently determine best approaches to problems
- Excellent at identifying and validating the business value of initiatives
- Define and execute the analytics enablement strategy, establishing best practices, frameworks, and standards for data-driven decision-making.
- Drive the adoption of advanced analytics tools, technologies, and methodologies across the organization.
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance data literacy, analytical skills and techniques for informed decision making within the company.
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams, ensuring the successful implementation of analytics initiatives.
Product and Clinical Analytics
- Collaborate closely with product management teams to analyze user behavior, product usage patterns, and performance metrics.
- Conduct in-depth exploratory analysis to identify key drivers of user engagement, conversion, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to guide product roadmap decisions and strategic planning.
- Apply statistical methods to identify patterns, correlations, and predictive models for patient risk stratification and personalized care.
You will love this job if you:
- Teaching and Mentorship: You have a passion for teaching others and helping them unlock the potential of data, this role offers an ideal platform
- Innovative Environment: Be part of a culture that encourages innovation and embraces new ideas. Contribute to a collaborative and creative atmosphere where your input will be encouraged and supported.
- Professional Growth: Join an organization committed to your personal and professional development. Take advantage of ongoing learning opportunities, training programs, and mentorship to enhance your skills and stay up to date with the latest advancements in health care technology.
- Meaningful Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including care teams, developers, and designers, to develop and implement cutting-edge solutions. Your ideas and insights will be valued and leveraged to create transformative solutions that address real-world challenges.
- Impactful Work: Join a dynamic team at the forefront of revolutionizing health care through technology. Your contributions will directly improve people’s lives and have a lasting impact on the industry.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.