More specifically, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- BS/MS/PhD in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
- 4+ years of experience working in product analytics or data science
- 2+ years of experience with metrics, A/B testing and experimentation
- Expert level SQL skills and dashboarding skills in tools like Looker or Tableau
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and statistical programing languages like Python or R
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
As a Sr. Data Scientist, Product, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop insights and recommendations through exploratory analysis, hypothesis testing, analyzing results from experimentation, and building models
- DRAW THE OWL: Work with cross-functional partners in Product, Engineering, Design, Research, and Technical Program Manager on defining metrics, forecasting their targets and building attribution framework for achieving them
- BE AN OWNER: Creatively leverage new and existing data to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our decision-making infrastructure
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Define and monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving products.