Productboard is currently seeking an experienced Sales Engineer. In this position, you will be the technical representative for Productboard’s products and services in the Sales organization.
The Sales Engineer will drive profitable revenue growth through development of new business at new and existing accounts using a sales pipeline process. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying new customers and channel partners to profitably expand our business as well as identify new opportunities at existing accounts. This position is responsible for delivering on revenue and profit goals in the assigned territory and accounts on an annual basis.
On a typical day, you will…
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell Productboard’s differentiated story
- Partner with customers to design Productboard based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of Productboard ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving SE organization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- Primary owner of all technical aspects of the business cycle including activities such as responding to technical components of RFPs, product demo and solution briefings, deep-dive tech discovery, explanations of our system architecture and understanding of API’s, and integrations.
- Working as part of the Sales team to identify and qualify platform opportunities and determine if Productboard is right for them. Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Recommended 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Product management experience a plus we sell to PMs so your interest and experience in the aspect of PM for digital products would be very helpful
- Experience within the cloud industry and ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem solving is in your DNA!
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership