The Product Growth & Monetization team at Zendesk is passionate about building an industry-leading first user experience for our customers across all our products and market segments.We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead our growth & monetization initiatives. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about customer-focused experiences, has a strong product sense, and driven by business outcomes.In this role, you will help build the vision to make it easier for our customers to try, buy and fully unlock the value out of our products and services. You will play a key role in driving the success of our customers using our products and services to run their business.
What you get to do in this role
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments and advocate relentlessly for the best End to End Digital experience on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis
- Define and evangelize your vision for product growth across the organization
- Lead the roadmap for key initiatives that drives customer success and work closely with a variety of partners and cross-functional teams to execute on that roadmap
- Identify key drivers of growth to increase conversion, expansion, and retention and drive execution through iterative testing and learning
- Set your engineering team for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories, and guiding them in the estimation
- Clearly present your findings and recommendations from experiments to executives and key team members
What you bring to this role
- 5+ years of experience in product management within a high-paced, agile software development environment. Experience in SaaS or E-commerce is a plus.
- Solid understanding of customer lifecycle and ability to build creative user experience
- Strong analytical skills: You are familiar with common data analysis techniques used to derive insights from large amounts of data, plus a good understanding of how A/B tests work.
- Track record of being both an exceptional teammate and a leader who can align partners around a shared vision as well as influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record to get things done
- You are what we at Zendesk call “Humblident,” combining a strong sense of confidence with humility
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- A leadership mentality with the ability to make decisions with imperfect information.
- A sense of urgency. You want to do great things, and you want to get there quickly. You understand how to balance and prioritize to deliver customer and business value iteratively and efficiently.
- Above all else, a passion for delivering great products, and a deep intuitive ability to deliver people-centric solutions