he Product Management team at Monte Carlo plays a critical role in guiding our products’ overall lifecycle – development, adoption, and enhancements. Our primary focus is understanding customers’ needs and pain points and aligning the product to address these in intuitive workflows.
You should join our team if the following resonates with you!
- Making our customers extremely happy is our top priority at MC, that starts with product. The size of the customer base allows us to have both interesting quantitative data but also have contact 1/1 with each one of our customers and prospects.
- A lot of interesting product challenges
- Customer Workflows and UX: Understanding how customers want to monitor data quality, how they react to data incidents etc. Developing products that can assist customers through these workflows
- New Category: Building a Category Creating product is HARD. You’ll need to listen to customers and work backward to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Data: We have data analysts as part of our team, who help us understand the usage of features, which we then use for iterating on them
- Own Product Adoption end to end: PMs own goals around product adoption, not just shipping products. This requires end-to-end thinking and close collaboration with GTM.
- Growth opportunities: MC is growing rapidly – in terms of # of customers, Total Revenue, and number of employees. Joining a hyper-growth company early creates incredible growth opportunities.
As a Product Manager, you will report to our Head of Product.
Anywhere in the Americas or Canada
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Creating a new SaaS product category that dramatically improves the way companies use data
- Owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle from customer insight to solution validation, to implementation, to rollout, to customer engagement, and ongoing iteration
- Work directly with Monte Carlo’s customers to gather feedback, validate priorities, and define product requirements.
- Build roadmaps focused on solving customer needs to ensure Monte Carlo continues to deliver incredibly impactful features and solutions.
- Collaborate with experienced engineers, data scientists, and designers to ship and iterate on these products.
- Collaborate with product marketers to communicate product messaging and product vision to our customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Support – to understand product usage through a customer’s lifecycle and iterate based on the feedback.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of professional product management experience is required
- Experience with enterprise B2B SaaS applications required (typically creating products for a technical user persona)
- Track record of shipping impactful products with dashboards, data visualizations, and complex business collaboration workflows required
- The ability to interface with technical external customers and articulate customer needs is required
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and data-driven decision-making skills required
- Desire to go deep on technical topics within the data engineering space (i.e. data lake/data warehouse infrastructure, VPC deployments, etc) preferred