n this role, you will sit at the center of Sift’s efforts to effectively blend machine learning, identity, security, and delightful user experiences into a best-of-breed solution. As a Product Manager, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers and data scientists to transform ideas into reality. You’ll own the roadmap – the success of your product is entirely in your hands.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced agile SaaS environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, data scientists, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch new product features and drive their adoption, and engaging with customers and customer facing teams to solicit feedback and input.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy, and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Communicate and motivate across engineers, designers, fellow product managers, salespeople, marketers and the support team.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
- Create a vision for your product. Influence others with where you want to take your product.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of experience in product management in an enterprise SaaS company with proven ability to define specifications and execute on technical deliverables.
- Experience supporting workflows and integrations for complex systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Proven ability to translate strategy and customer feedback into detailed product roadmap and requirements
- Hands-on and passionate about improving the customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross functionally with engineers, designers, sales, and marketing to drive product success
- Possess a bias towards inquiry as well as action, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – you take the initiative and can multitask without losing sight of what’s important
- Machine learning and data science experience a big plus
- Previous experience with Jira preferred
- On-target earnings $166K – $190K