Little Cinema Digital is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and immediately make an impact while leading the industry in virtual entertainment. We are an award-winning creative and digital studio specializing in immersive experiences and the reimagination of cinema and events in the virtual world.
This role will work cross-functionally with teams at Little Cinema to define the future of the critical Admin Dashboard product. We are looking for someone who is comfortable owning a product and driving product initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate will provide direction for the design, development, and delivery of the Admin Dashboard tool that powers our virtual events platform.
- Serve as the primary driver for identifying opportunities, defining product strategy, and roadmapping the future of the Admin Dashboard product while taking into account organizational strategy and goals.
- Partner with leadership in decisions around product direction, features, and customer experience.
- Own a product roadmap that prioritizes impactful customer-focused solutions that align with company objectives.
- Define how we measure success as we grow and evolve the Admin Dashboard product.
- Manage and anticipate delays, bottlenecks, or breakdowns in process, escalating as needed and helping making decisions to balance need vs. constraints.
- Be a collaborative and empathic team leader and resource, and represent the team’s work and effort with leadership, customers, and partners.
- Remote work works. You have experience managing and keeping a team remotely, this a major PLUS.
- Demonstrated success leading product feature definition, planning software release cycles, owning product roadmaps, prioritizing team effort, and efficiently communicating with cross-functional groups to release products and features.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of product management experience working on content management systems (CMS), digital experience platforms (DXP), or similar platform tools, or experience in a related field.
- Ability to direct the efforts of subject matter experts in order to define high-level business and product requirements as they relate to organizational goals and priorities.
- Technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks, as well as an interest in the latest trends in virtual experiences
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate decisive creative thinking, able to provide simple solutions with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort using market research, and user engagement metrics to inform priority and decision-making.
- Experience working in and maintaining issues and documentation in Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working remotely a PLUS
- Experience working with Executive Management is a huge plus.
- Flexible/Remote hours and schedule
- Work From Home + Stipend
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Training & Development