As a Product Manager, you would be responsible for establishing and facilitating the product building process at Rockerbox. After a ramp period where you’ll learn about the product, the Rockerbox market, and our customers, you’ll start to own product initiatives, produce product specifications, and collaborate with engineering to build them out. You’ll also work across teams to manage product rollout post-launch – this will include working with sales, services, and marketing to ensure a robust release and associated collateral, such as documentation. Ultimately, you will accelerate the velocity of product launches and have a direct impact on the growth of Rockerbox.
What you’d be doing:
On a typical day, you can expect to:
- Own product initiatives from scope to release/post-release
- Work with customers to understand their functional needs and pain points
- Align among product teammates and other Rockerbox colleagues on product area deep dives
- Design and create product specs
- Conduct QA on product ahead of launch
- Gather product feedback post-launch
Who you are:
You are a Product Manager who has experience with product processes, including speccing, prioritizing, gathering feedback, etc. This is not an engineering role, but technical proficiency and some coding background will be essential to success. You would bring experience building products at martech companies, ETL companies, and/or BI or PM companies.
More broadly, you’re someone who thinks deeply to understand systems within the context of customer and business needs. You’re proactive and you iterate quickly. You have a practice of gathering and analyzing input from a variety of sources without bias towards any one as a single source of truth. You genuinely understand the needs of DTC customers and can empathize with them to connect to the value that Rockerbox brings.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- 5+ years in product management
- Understanding of marketing + d