The Senior Product Manager will work collaboratively with other leaders in Engineering, Design, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Sales to help bring new products to market, from inception to delivery. You will have a key role in the design process, working with cross-functional teams of Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, immersive experiences, and comprehensive integration tools. You will synthesize customer insight and market data, combine insights to create sustainable offerings, evaluate customer satisfaction, assess customer demand, understand relative costs, assist with pricing structures, and define KPIs to assess product performance. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, a passion for detail-oriented design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
The focus area for this position is with our Devices team where you will work on SaaS software solutions that enhance and augment our award-winning Amwell device portfolio.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap for commercial, in-market digital health products. Drive these solutions from concept to implementation. Ensure the roadmap aligns with product portfolio and company vision.
- Evangelize and validate the product strategy and roadmap constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going and why.
- Be the expert on your customers, market, domain and trends. Interact with customers and utilize data to identify customer needs opportunities.
- Document and maintain roadmap of offering enhancements and investments, preparing and presenting executive level investment proposals as needed to support your plan.
- Document and prioritize requirements for upcoming product releases and launch activities.
- Hands-on management of products throughout their lifecycle, from planning to launch, including collaborating directly with marketing, experience and visual design, analytics, engineering, and client-facing teams.
- Conduct regular sessions with cross functional teams to drive results and delivery across sales, marketing, executive, legal, customer support, clinical and product/technology teams
- Craft internal and external communications around related to product positioning
- Leverage project management best practices and tools to optimize communication, task tracking, risk mitigation, milestone coordination and reporting, with a goal of maintaining organization-wide alignment and transparency
- Analyze, synthesize, and integrate the “Voice of the Customer” into our products, service delivery, mindset and culture
The ideal candidate must be a collaborative, high energy, strategic leader with a strong sense of urgency and a performance-based track record of driving product growth and experience with managing agile product development processes. A driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence.
- 7+ years’ software product management experience, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product.
- Direct experience leading the design, development and launch of enterprise B2B applications
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven ability to deliver product capabilities to market and oversee a successful launch working through and with cross functional teams.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment (agile experience preferred), and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Experience with IOT devices and IOT device management, highly desired
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting to and influencing executive leadership.
- PMP or other project/program management certification desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, Master’s preferred
- Minimal travel required (5%)
- typical base salary range for this position is $133,200 – $183,150. T