We are seeking a high-energy, organized individual to join our team as an Implementation Manager. This position entails client servicing, identifying their challenges, and providing solutions that help solve those challenges while driving revenue growth. The ideal candidate should have experience with SaaS technology and experience with call center environments. The position requires the ability to multi-task between various softwares, client relationships, while communicating with a sense of urgency. Our Implementation team is very supportive of each other however, being able to work independently is key to the team’s success as a whole.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Who We Are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers’ contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with sales, pre-sales and engineers to define and size project effort for incoming customers
- The Implementation Manager will be the main customer point of contact for all projects assigned during the implementation lifecycle and will be accountable for the customer’s overall success during onboarding
- Ability to craft and document detailed technical requirements during project kickoff
- With the use of project management tools, effectively implement project tasks, schedules, and meeting notes
- Provide comprehensive and on-going risk management for projects in-flight
- Deliver projects on-time and on budget
- Maintain all time keeping records for tasks executed throughout the project lifecycle
- Execute with a high degree of customer satisfaction in all phases of the project (e.g. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Launch & Optimization, Closing)
- Use effective writing, verbal, and presentation skills in composing written materials, responding to emails, and constant interaction to solve work related problems and concerns
- Provide recommendations and best practices during the project lifecycle and be the subject matter expert
- Convert new customers to raving Convoso advocates and ensure refereceability as a result of their successful onboarding experience
- Ensure seamless handoff post implementation to downstream teams by documenting and effective knowledge transfer
- Provide weekly updates to management on all projects pending customer delivery
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Experience with onboarding and complete foundational understanding of Project Management disciplines, based on combination of training and/or accreditation and experience in a customer focused software delivery environment
- Strong ability to develop, manage, execute on multiple project plans and schedules, across a matrixed organization
- Proven customer service orientation with decision making authority to identify and flag issues that threaten the “on time” delivery of all projects
- Must be detailed oriented with ability to multi-taks and communicate in a professional manner with clients and peers
- Must have a consultative mindset and tailor the optimal solution for customers
- A proven ability to grow revenue in strategic relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Amity, Salesforce, Asana (or other project management tools) as well as familiarity with Zendesk and Zoom
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Implementation, Project Management, Customer Success, or Customer Support disciplines
What You Will Gain:
- Surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Energized work environment with the support and tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Learn and professional development opportunities.
- Ability to transition to full-time based on performance.
Work Perks Worth the Hype:
- Stock options
- PTO, Paid Sick Time
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings – On and offsite team building events
- Family Lunch Friday’s (lunch provided to all employees)
- UberEats gift cards for employees during Covid (to replace Family Lunch Friday’s)
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian friendly)
- Leadership Development Program
- Your birthday off
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- Monthly massages
- Free Parking
- Apple laptop