Managers are change agents that play a key role in crystal clear communication and tight execution.
- Responsible for the KPIs related to their group / operational area
- Set goals for organization targets to KPIs for improvement across teams on a monthly / quarterly basis aligned to department wide objectives
- Evaluate and inspect team performance within org against targets set monthly / quarterly, to determine if progress is on track.
- Complete thoughtful bi-weekly reporting to leadership on team performance, action plans and relevant updates, in context of goals and targets set (on track, at risk, exceeding)
- Where progress is not on track, understand opportunity areas, and drive performance through action plans (i.e. CSAT, AHT, Attendance, Adherence to schedule), including setting focus areas for Team Leads through cascading goals
- Closely monitor day-to-day operations, as well as review and prioritize suggestions from Team Leads, CARE Team, and agents to proactively identify potential challenges that could impact business objectives and provide recommendations to remediate.
- Identify key risks / roadblocks to their area of oversight, and proactively develops strategies, implements plans, or raises hand to flag additional support needed (e.g. Digital infrastructure insufficient for scale of operations in next 3-6 months)
Team Management & Coaching
- Understand strengths and opportunities within team culture via 1:1s and skip levels. Partner with TLs to create action plans to address opportunities.
- Responsible for training and success of TLs and proactively looks for ways to share their knowledge
- Identify and solve problems independently, and working with others in the department as needed
- Appropriately prioritize opportunities and work based on scale of business impact.
- Review pipeline of talent and career development plans for team members, ensuring appropriate backfill and capacity for future expansion (e.g. which set of agents should be being high potential and trained up for CARE Team)
Communication, project management and process improvement
- Is seen as a go to expert in their topic, and adds value to cross-team projects
- Change agent within the department responsible to ensuring timely adoption of all continuous improvement initiatives
- Close collaboration with CARE Manager on training and development opportunities
- Active participation in daily performance meeting bringing in relevant perspectives pertaining to their area of domain
- Relay important information, announcements, and updates to team leads.
Why Join Us?