We at Lionbridge are actively seeking a dynamic Human Resources Generalist who will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for our core tactical HR activities, processes and programs. The role is responsible for supporting the HR team (including HRBP Team, Benefits Team, HR Administration Team, etc.) as well as the business in all employee-related matters including the application of policies and procedures.
This is an amazing growth opportunity to serve in a position where you will continually grow both the position and your career in a large world-leading organization. You will be working in a very fast-paced setting and will have a direct impact on our long-term success in a dynamic and continuously changing environment.
This position reports into one of our Sr. HR Generalists.
What You Will Do:
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Interpret and apply programs, policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with state and federal statutes and regulations, if applicable, to include Fair Labor Standards Act, Labor Management Relations Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, etc. Consult with HR and Legal Team Leadership as needed.
- Coordinate employee leaves with benefits team, employee and manager.
- Manage accommodation requests, processing and tracking.
- Provide process and administrative support to benefits team.
- Collaborate with in-house and outside legal team members for immigration and visa matters.
- Health and safety communication and documentation.
- Administrative support.
- Provide support and back-up for the Sr. HR Generalist for specific business units/groups.
- Assist on special projects as requested.
To be successful you will have:
- 2+ years progressive experience and increasing responsibility in an HR capacity .
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with client service and/or orientation support.
- The ability to learn quickly and remain self-directed, with the ability to achieve results while working under the pressures of shifting priorities.
- Knowledge of employment laws, regulations and standards such as ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc.
- Proven experience communicating effectively with all levels of employees and maintaining good working relationships.
- Proven record of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary and sensitive HR information.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Proficient to advanced skill level with Word, Excel and PowerPoint; SAP preferred.
- Work will generally be performed remotely but may be required to go into the Waltham, MA office occasionally. Commutable location to Waltham is a Must.
- Very occasional travel may be required. Up to 10%.
What You Can Expect:
- You will work for one the world’s top Localization and Globalization companies and a Forbes “America’s Best Large Employer”, “America’s Top Remote/Work-From-Home Employer” and “Best Employers for Women” Company.
- A team as passionate as you are and that are always there to help.
- The opportunity to deliver significant business impact through providing exceptional HR practices and service.
- A chance to put your ideas and best practices into production while continually growing both your role, your development and your career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.