Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
In this role, you will manage end-to-end the recruiting process ensuring high-touch candidate experience. You source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate interviews and work side by side with other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand talent needs.
- outstanding writing and communication skills in English
- willing to develop expertise in recruiting
- organisational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure
- high resilience and flexibility
- quick-to-learn and fast-to-adapt to changing environments
- versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a can-do attitude
- deadline sensitive and quick to eradicate possible bottlenecks