Bravado is looking for a highly organized, user-focused sales recruiter to join our Marketplace Operations team. As our lead sales recruiter, you will play a critical role in finding the best talent for our customers and setting them up for success from the start.
This is not your standard sales recruiting position. You will be recruiting on behalf of our customers to staff up their Bravado Flex pod. Flex pods are teams of fractional sellers, which typically include one fractional leader (manager, director, or VP-level) and a mix of part-time Account Executives and/or SDRs. This is an IC role, but you will work cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Success, Data Science, and Product teams to source and place candidates.
On a typical day, you will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of staffing of our customers’ pods, which includes writing prompts in TalentGPT (our internal AI-powered tool) to search for candidates from Bravado’s network of 450K sales professionals, working with Data Science to refine searches, moving candidates through the funnel and managing candidate communication, and overseeing the candidate interviewing process.
We are looking for someone who has deep experience in identifying top sales talent, keen attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple recruiting searches with high quality and speed to accelerate the time to value for our customers. You need to be extremely organized and comfortable managing competing priorities in an unstructured environment and have a high degree of creativity to problem-solve. Your work in this position will directly impact the success of the Flex sales team, our customer retention, and overall customer experience.
- Align with Data Science and Customer Success teams on requirements for each Flex sales team.
- Write prompts in TalentGPT to create vacancies for open roles once a customer is onboarded.
- Guide candidates through the hiring funnel and manage all candidate communications.
- Make adjustments and restaff a pod if there is any Flex Rep churn.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains.
- Clearly communicate project status, issues, delays, risks, plans, etc. to all key internal stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales recruiting (hiring SDRs, AEs, and Sales Managers); at least 1 experience staffing for sales roles at/for a SaaS company.
- Understands the required skill set and background needed for a sales professional to be successful in a roleImpeccable organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills to guide candidates through the funnel.
- Deep understanding of how the broader sales org is structured and how various functions operate (including but not limited to revenue operations, sales tools, sales enablement, and customer success).
- Ability to execute in an open-ended, unstructured environment; proactive in resolving conflicts or blockers.
- Possess a sense of urgency working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
Nice to have
- Prior Sales, Account Management, or Customer Success experience at a B2B SaaS company is preferred
- Experience recruiting Senior Director/VP-level sales executives
- Project Management certification
Bravado is the global network for revenue leaders. As technology companies focus on increasing retention, profitability, and efficiency, the role of the GTM organization grows in importance. Bravado helps sales executives, leadership teams, and Founders/CEOs learn how to acquire more customers while retaining the ones they already have.
Bravado is the largest professional network focused on revenue. We have over 400,000 Members, our products are used by 75,000+ sales teams in 152 countries, and we have raised over $45M to give us a strong balance sheet we can leverage to accelerate our business during this tough funding climate.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
About Bravado’s Products
Bravado is what is known as a “network marketplace.” There is a social networking component to the platform, where 300,000+ Members who cover sales, growth, marketing, customer success, and leadership teams connect to grow their business. That network powers our Talent Marketplace, where companies can both hire full-time and freelance sales experts to grow their businesses.
This unique style of business is the future of professional networks. Bravado is both the place where one can up-level and monetize their GTM skills to help companies increase profit. In today’s market, this is the most important KPI for any business.
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From our Carpe Diem all-company days off to team offsites, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family, as well as disability benefits.
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks) and family-planning support.
- Annual Professional Development stipend