Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated and pragmatic Director, Product Management to join our team. As a Director in Product Management, you will be responsible for Phreesia’s portfolio of registration products and solutions. As a leader in product management, you’ll align with Phreesia’s mission to create a better, more engaging healthcare experience.
You will lead a team of product managers to ensure the delivery and commercial success of our portfolio by hiring and mentoring top talent, while shaping the team’s methodology and process.
As a Director in Product Management at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on registration. You will engage the executive team to drive our product strategy for the portfolio of products. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing, and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, and will demonstrate the desire to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of applications for registration, including mobile, tablet/kiosk, dashboard and more
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Work with the executive team to set the vision and strategy for registration solutions
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, and operations groups
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 5-8 years of product management and product development experience in provider solutions, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment using an Agile development methodology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including hiring, mentoring and team management
- Ability to set a product vision and strategy and to translate it into a concrete product roadmap
- Experience in developing and launching successful patient care applications or similar applications
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
401(k) savings plan
Unlimited paid time off
Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities