Howl is looking to bring on a Senior Product Manager to own execution for the platform’s products and tools. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally to truly understand our customers needs that elevate Howl’s position in the creator commerce space. Our users are dynamic, diverse and range in expertise across Saas marketplaces and monetization tools. The right candidate will be customer obsessed, and drive decision making through data and accompanied by logic and sound judgment for product led growth. You’ll work closely with Howl’s CEO and CXO on distilling strategy and vision in to actionable product development process.
This role is extremely collaborative as you’ll work alongside our leadership team, engineering, product design, marketing and customer facing teams in order to synthesize, drive alignment, and set the tone for product excellence and craftsmanship internally and externally
The team at Howl is [intentionally] lean and nimble and this role is meant to start off as an individual contributor that may grow a team in the second half of the year. Being a hands on do-er that is both strategic and operational is extremely important.
The impact you’ll have:
- Execute on the product strategy across our different partner tools and products
- Set a high standard for craftsmanship and product excellence at Howl
- Introduce PLG frameworks and research/ data into decision making
- Launch new products that service our creators and enhance existing ones
The experience you’ll bring:
- Experience at a growth stage start up and are excited about being being at a growth stage startup
- Enjoy collaboration, know how to synthesize information and align others to a strategy
- strong project management skills with new ideas on process, validation and testing
- Have built consumer facing apps, ideally in the social or creator spaces
- Have marketplace experience (whether as a PM or another strategic role)
- The desire to drive product excellence and set a new caliber for craftsmanship at a product led growth company (you are a skilled writer of briefs and documentation that spark “Why” and “How” across teams)
- You are a cultural zeitgeist of sorts, both in the creator ecosystem and across product management networks
The base salary range for this role is $200,000/yr – $230,000/yr USD.