Powering Trade For The Emerging Cannabis Industry
Distru is a software platform streamlining the supply chain for the cannabis industry. Many of the top cannabis brands and distributors in California use our software to manage their entire operation from source to sale. We are growing rapidly with over $500M in transactions per year passing through our platform and are in a unique position to redefine trade in the growing cannabis industry. Recently, we were funded by Felicis Ventures, Global Founders Capital, and Village Global who have funded companies such as Shopify, Cruise, HelloFresh, Facebook, Slack, Opendoor, Warby Parker, Gusto, and more.
We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and gains a deep sense of satisfaction when our customers email us thank you letters like this one:
“I can’t praise Distru enough, it’s head and shoulders above any platform I’ve encountered to date. Thank you for your persistence and for providing us with the right tools.”
You will be working closely with the founders and take ownership over major aspects of our product release lifecycle. In addition to our competitive pay plan with equity, we will actively enable you to reach your career goals and grow with us.
You are joining an early-stage team with the opportunity to define and innovate how the product evolves as the industry matures and requires more enterprise-grade solutions with the flexibility and ease of use Distru is known for. If you are confident, customer-oriented, and love learning, this is the role for you.
Things you’ll work on
- Establishing a process for how we gather feedback from customers, sales, success, and marketing for the product development team.
- Aligning the company on feature releases and product roadmap across engineering, sales, success, and marketing.
- Ensuring the company is aligned on our product priorities and equipping the team with information to be confident in our plan by coordinating calls with customers, doing research, creating reports, etc.
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Distru’s systems and the cannabis landscape to solve real problems with technology
- Working closely with the existing product team to define new feature releases
- Refining our product release lifecycle from ideation to QA to roll out
- Creating high-level and clear written reports and presentations that keep the company informed and aligned.
- 3-5 years of product management experience at a startup
- Proven ability to develop solid go-to-market strategies, product positioning, and value propositions, sales, and marketing collateral, you have also launched products/features before.
- High level of curiosity and desire to learn about our customers, product, and team.
- Ability to ask pointed questions and get to the core of a problem quickly.
- Ability to work with and present at all levels and functions in the company.
- Ability to analyze data across our company, and present that in an actionable way to the rest of the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (written is especially important due to our remote culture).
- Highly organized with good follow-through capabilities.
- Desire to run lean experiments that can deliver high value with a low cost.
- Experience using various tools across the business ecosystem including marketing tools, project management tools, customer data platforms (Segment), success platforms, etc.
- Bonus: Former SaaS, supply-chain, or cannabis industry experience
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance fully covered
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options with employee-friendly terms like early exercise and extended exercise windows
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays (we want you to use these)
- A world-class education on the ins and outs of the Cannabis Industry that’s hard to find anywhere else