As the Senior Product Manager for ACI (Ads Contextual Intelligence) Integration, you will be responsible for overseeing the integration of the ACI technology into Reddit’s ad tech stack. You will work closely with teams focused on expanding the ACI knowledge graph, processing and delivering contextual signals at scale, and creating contextual signals for text-heavy data.
Your responsibilities will include:
ACI Integration Strategy: Champion the product vision and strategy for integrating ACI into Reddit’s ad tech stack, ensuring a seamless transition and optimal performance.Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product managers, engineers, scientists, designers, marketing, sales, and other cross-functional partners to design, implement, and launch ACI features that improve business performance and user experience.Scalability and Optimization: Identify opportunities to scale and optimize the ACI integration, driving purchase volume and return on ad spend for advertisers on Reddit.Roadmap and Execution: Own the roadmap for ACI integration and drive execution across product areas, ensuring that milestones are met and that the integration is successful.
- Technical degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or related field)
- Machine Learning Experience against large sets of contextual data
- 4+ years of experience working of product management experience, ideally in a technology company
- Some Ad Tech experience in a combination of the following domain relevant areas (e.g. machine learning, natural language processing, content understanding, knowledge graph architecture care and feeding, search / recommendations engineers, embedding optimization, ad serving, etc.) or similar relevant experience from non-ad Tech companies.
- Experience with building enterprise-user or end-user products
- A track record of developing and championing product strategy and vision
- A compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- A track record of having quantifiable business impact
- North America timezone-based, west-coast ideal
- Deep experience in Ad Tech experience in a combination of the following domain relevant areas (e.g. machine learning, natural language processing, content understanding, knowledge graph architecture care and feeding, search / recommendations engineers, embedding optimization, ad serving, etc.) or similar relevant experience from non-ad Tech companies.
- Proven experience driving and delivering large initiatives, across teams, and on highly cross-functional products from ideation through execution.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
- The base pay range for this position is:$183,500—$275,300 USD