At Showpad, we’re focused on empowering others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing teams with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. And as an employer, we provide our employees with opportunities to grow, make a meaningful impact and bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact for our customers and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion for what you do. We’re a team of authentic, good-natured ass-kickers and we’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is now a team of more than 450 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland San Francisco and Wroclaw.
How you’ll make a difference
As a Senior Product Manager at Showpad, you’ll be solving some of our customer’s toughest revenue enablement problems. To do that, you’ll work closely with our customers, their user base, other product managers, designers, engineers, marketeers, and executive stakeholders to develop a prioritized roadmap that reflects current and future needs. This way, you contribute to our product vision, and the execution of our product strategy. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams and iterate on an ever-evolving Revenue Enablement solution.
Open for remote hiring in the United States
What you will do as a Senior Product Manager
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market, and delivery teams to deliver best-in-class product solutions in alignment with customer needs and company vision
- Be/become an expert on the domain, the market, the trends.
- Contribute to the product strategy and manage your product’s roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Use data to drive product decisions throughout the product development lifecycle
- Be part of one or more scrum teams from idea to smile of the customer, ruthlessly maintaining scope and protecting your team’s focus while giving your team the context to build a successful product in small iterations
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Tangible product management experience in a digital product company, ideally in a B2B SaaS company. We’d love you to show us the successful products that you have shipped.
- Outcome (problems solved, value delivered) over Output (features implemented and artefacts delivered) focus.
- The ability to manage and conduct market, customer & user research as bases for identifying and prioritization of product opportunities.
- Eagerness to fully understand the user personas and their jobs-to-be-done + passion for spreading that understanding throughout the organization.
- Explorative mindset. Balancing intuition and the scientific approach to make effective and timely product choices. Learn, together with the delivery teams, through experimentation and fast feedback loops. Define and test hypotheses.
- The ability to analyze data efficiently and use it to validate assumptions.
- The ability to make your case (document & present) and generate buy-in from your team and stakeholders.
- Capability to lead, inspire, energize and empower. If you are a seasoned product manager, we expect you to have the capability and eagerness to mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments. Lead delivery teams to do whatever it takes to deliver on the committed outcome.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
- Strong user, customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, engineering, support and professional services. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- The multicultural mindset at ease in a global non-collocated setting (multi-location, multi-time zone).
What you can expect from Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we’re committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.