As a Senior Product Manager, you have a get-it-done attitude, you understand the cybersecurity market trends, products and technologies, and are passionate about creating transformational products for this market. Strategic thinking, deep technical background, awesome interpersonal skills, and a passion for technology are also highly desired.
- Develop product strategy, go-to-market plans, and product requirements documentation.
- Work closely with customer-facing and product marketing teams to synthesize market research and provide perspective to the team to help inform insights and decisions.
- Prioritize effectively, and articulate your product roadmap across business functions.
- Inspire, motivate and lead across product, engineering, sales, strategy, and marketing.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create concepts and with engineering to implement and iterate on solutions.
- Write product requirements that also include detailed experimentation and execution plans and define a roll-out strategy for features across our customer base.
- Plan and track features and releases, be plugged in to sprint execution on a regular basis, and own / execute on product deliverables in an agile development environment.
- Be strongly data-driven in understanding product usage metrics, measuring success and failure of different features to adapt product to further meet the needs of customers in the most optimal way.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related fields, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience working directly with engineering teams to plan, develop and deliver SaaS software products
- Relevant experience in the Cybersecurity industry and an understanding of the challenges faced by small and large IT teams
- Familiarity with applications that serve customers across various market segments (small, medium, enterprise) and how customers use and access them
- Strong appreciation of or actual experience building products that help companies with Data Loss Prevention
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate positioning and technology to technical, sales and executive audiences
- Track record of defining product roadmap, success metrics and prioritizing feature development
- Ability to use data to drive decision making while managing multiple projects and requests from different groups of stakeholders