Are you an expert Customer Success professional looking for collaborative and exciting new opportunity? Treasure Data just might be the right place for you!
Our Customer Success team partners with existing customers in a steadfast pursuit to grow the value CDP brings their organization. As a Customer Success Manager you will lead the day to day relationship directly with your customers. You will be accountable for driving their strategic success through goal setting and action planning with use case workshops, maturity assessments and other tools our team has access to.
Customer Success Managers also serve as the voice of the customer within Treasure Data. We have the privilege of working with all teams – including: Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Industry Principals, Professional Services – to ensure our customers are successful. You will also represent Treasure Data to our customers sharing roadmap updates and facilitating conversations between the customer and our Product teams. Our work is critical to the success of the company, and we have an exciting opportunity to propel the company to the next stage in our evolution!
- Build and maintain success plans with customer leadership centered around growing the value generated by Treasure Data.
- Encourage and enable adoption of our entire product and find opportunities for expansion across the enterprise.
- Work with internal teams and external partners to ensure smooth implementations and ongoing strategic support is delivered in a timely and relevant manner.
- Strategically use our success tools, including: slack, Gainsight, QBRs, customer on-sites, our incredible Support team, brilliant Industry Principals, Professional Services team, and hardworking Executive Sponsors.
- Partner with Marketing to drive joint customer success stories and co-marketing opportunities.
- 5+ years of Customer Success or related experience
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (Spanish a plus)
- Proven track record of communicating across business and technical concepts (ie. ROAS, critical metrics, Big Data and Analytics, Data Warehousing, API and software integrations, and SQL)
- Background in one or more of the following areas is ideal: Marketing, SaaS/Martech/Adtech, Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Proficiency in Google Suite (particularly Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Independent drive for continuous improvement
- Must be in the East Coast – Pacific time zones and able to work from home or own office
- 25% travel average with the opportunity to travel more if desired
Perks and Benefits (US):
Our benefit package showcases our culture of care and empathy with
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company paid life insurance 3x salary
- Company paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement planning (401K) with company match
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU),
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid volunteer and mental health days
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave
- 16 Company holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)