We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to drive adoption and help expand relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate will make meaningful contributions to our retention, onboarding, and product strategies. Additionally, the candidate will have heavy exposure to, and work alongside senior leadership, success and support engineering, sales, partnerships, product, and marketing.
At Clearbit, you’ll
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Clearbit’s customer base
- Deeply understand your customers’ business challenges and how to position our product suite as the solution
- Create and execute on Success Plans for each customer to drive adoption
- Identify at-risk accounts and avenues to mitigate risk
- Run Executive Business Reviews to deepen relationships with key stakeholders, highlight areas of success, elicit feedback, and uncover expansion opportunities
- Partner with Sales to grow customer relationships and to achieve lead generation targets with additional compensation opportunities
- Work with Product to identify potential beta testers for new products and integrations and co-manage beta testing processes
- Work with Success Engineering to onboard and train new customers
- Meet or exceed 90% gross renewal target
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least three years experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience working with both marketing and sales personas
- Technical acumen
- Ability to pivot conversations with stakeholders, dependent on audiences and technical understanding
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal), project management skills, professional demeanor, and sound judgment
- Ability to confidently present in front of groups
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Ability to efficiently prioritize large books of business and structure each day
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience at a Martech, Adtech, Analytics, Sales Enablement, and/or Data company
- Prior work experience in sales, sales ops, growth/marketing, performance marketing, and/or paid media
- Familiarity with industry-standard marketing and sales solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Network, Segment, mParticle, and Demandbase
- Experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce integrated products
Please include the following in your application:
- Anything that would help us understand more about your skills (ex. blog post, Linkedin post, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Working at Clearbit
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.