We are looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring a commercial focused Customer Success Manager for our Starter and Growth tier. The Commercial CSM will be working directly with our global portfolio of customers, and will need to be comfortable driving renewal conversations with our developer/engineer customers.
We are a leading CS organization in the SaaS space, using our own products to take a detailed, data-driven approach to customer management. We are a growth stage company so candidates should be scrappy and comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change. This also means there is opportunity to have a massive impact on the trajectory of the company. We need people who can understand customer pain points, communicate our value, and help customers adopt a platform solution.
Our roles are remote first and can be based anywhere in the US. You will be working with customers globally, so may need to adjust for timezones and conversations with customers. We offer competitive compensation / OTE. (#LI-Remote)
- Manage and execute renewals process for all Starter and Growth tier accounts, globally.
- Manage commercial forecasts for all Starter and Growth accounts.
- Identify any expansion opportunities and collaborate with Account Executives to expand a contract.
- Work with assigned Technical Account Managers to identify at-risk accounts prior to renewal, and create engagement strategies to improve product adoption prior to renewal discussions.
- Identify and consolidate customer product feedback and requirements to share with our Product team
- Manage customer onboarding progress with our Technical Account Managers and escalate any issues as appropriate
- Work with Technical Account Managers to make sure technical support blockers have been addressed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with RudderStack leadership to build scalable operations and processes to support rapid growth globally
What we are looking for
- Understanding or experience in the CDP space and data ecosystem
- Understanding of marketing analytics, BI, product analytics or sales operations challenges
- Experience executing commercial strategy, renewals, and expansions
- Experience managing a large, global portfolio of customers
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high attention to detail across multiple projects
- Highly organized and detailed person with strong communication and organizational skills
- High curiosity and grit
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving work environment
- A positive attitude
Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $120,000 – $160,000.