LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Manage onboarding experience to new customers.
- Monitor usage and product adoption, proactively contact clients upon low usage and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization and adoption of new channels.
- Drive growth by identifying upgraded opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Develop exceptional relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their digital engagement strategy.
- Understand and adapt to LivePerson’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
Your qualifications are:
- 1+ years experience in B2B customer relationships.
- Tech savvy with good analytical skills.
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven experience in customer facing roles, via telephone, web and face to face.
- Obsesses over the customer.
- Ability to think and act independently.
- Proactive and wants to understand the process.