TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented, and process-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to manage and grow a territory of customers for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business. You will work closely with members of our sales and support teams to ensure that our customers achieve their goals with TeamSnap. You must be highly organized, have a passion for creating efficiencies, and love to make your customers successful!
As a trusted advisor, you will conduct account reviews and product onboarding to ensure customers are maximizing the value of their subscription while also identifying areas where TeamSnap can help or increase efficiency and revenue through new products or services. Your success will be based on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with an emphasis on driving product adoption and growing account value. We’re looking for a self-motivated and competitive customer success manager with a passion for earning trust and loyalty from our customers.
This role will directly report to the CSM Manager for TeamSnap’s Sports Organization with cross-functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, support, and finance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a territory of 550 – 650 existing customers
- Achieving customer goals with our product
- Product adoption
- Payments adoption and retention
- Account expansion
What’ll set you up for success:
- 2-3 years experience working in customer success or account management roles for a software product (B2B and/or B2C), web application (SaaS preferred) or payments processor.
- A passion for identifying underutilized or new services a customer can benefit from and the persistence to make sure the customer understands those benefits.
- High attention to detail. Exceptional prioritization and written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid customer management skills. You are empathetic, drive customer trust and know how to both set and meet customer expectations.
- Previous experience using a CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
- A great sense of humor, competitive sales-mindset and the ability to work with multiple people and multiple groups.
- Ability to work with a distributed team and communicate effectively by IM (Slack), phone and video conference.
- Experience playing, coaching or administrating team sports.
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup atmosphere.
- Experience using ChurnZero.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire US-based citizens at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers.The annual compensation range for this role is $70K – $80K, inclusive of base and bonuses, based on experience. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
– We’re not just remote, we’re known for being remote-first. We’ve been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
– Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
– 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
– $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
– Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
– 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.