At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Customer Success Manager you are responsible for managing and engaging our portfolio of clients to implement and optimize their employee benefits programs. Your main objective is to proactively and strategically manage and retain/renew our clients for all League products, including Health Insurance, Group Benefits, Spending Accounts like Health Reimbursement Arrangements, and Workplace Wellness offerings. You will also speak with senior decision makers and HR leaders on a daily basis to help them advance their strategic objectives including corporate health and wellness offerings. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees live happier, healthier lives every day.
What you will do:
- Act as a strategic partner between your client(s) and League to develop forward-looking health benefit strategies and proposals
- Deliver business reviews, including insights and suggestions as required
- Train clients on functionality of the League HR portal (website) where they can manage their program and generate reports
- Act as liaison to League’s Customer Care Team
- Assist clients with any/all issues, questions, concerns in managing their company benefits, including health insurance policies and spending accounts
- Proactively reach out to clients & decision makers to ensure retention
- Have a strong knowledge of the competition and address client concerns or requests to prevent client churn
- Understand employee satisfaction and present Net Promoter Score (NPS) to client
- Sell additional workplace wellness services, insurance products, and spending accounts
- Understand Customer Satisfaction measures, including, but not limited to: NPS & satisfaction ratings of clients and their employees, App Ratings & Reviews, Customer Care Ratings & Reviews, any other diagnostic that can infer satisfaction of our clients and end-users
- Minimum 3 years in a high-performance account management capacity with proven results driving strategic direction, satisfaction and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Group Benefits consulting/administration
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t fade under pressure
- A person dedicated to exemplary customer satisfaction; the customer comes first and you are committed to ensuring the very best service
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday
- An advocate; you have passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way to drive meaningful impact
- A team player; you understand that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better