As Customer Success Manager for Partnerships, you will work very collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, including agency partners, partner-managed shops, and various partner support resources at Postscript. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Serve as an SMS marketing expert and advisor to partners and partner-managed shops to ensure continued growth with Postscript is in line with performance targets.
- Provide excellent support for partners and partner-manged shops. Coach, train and troubleshoot issues with your clients.
- Run best-in-class marketing strategy sessions with your partners and partner-managed shops in order to ensure they gain maximum value from Postscript.
- Ensure marketing strategies are implemented and continuously iterated on to improve partner account performance and grow revenue with Postscript. Do so in partnership with Strategic Partner Managers and other Postscript partner support resources.
- Actively track, support, and guide the marketing efforts of your partner and largest partner-managed shops
- Maintain a continually evolving, expert level understanding of the Postscript product, and broad-based ecommerce & marketing knowledge and best practices.
- Identify and implement strategic opportunities to continually improve the partnership program and performance of partner-managed shops.
What We’ll Love About You
- 3+ years of customer management experience in SaaS marketing technology or a related domain
- Experience with technical products and/or demonstrated technical aptitude
- Experience working with marketing agencies or a demonstrated understanding of how a successful agency and client relationship operates
- Demonstrated understanding of ecommerce businesses, including emerging marketing trends and ecommerce trends. Ecommerce experience is strongly preferred.
- Proactive problem solver. High reliability and outstanding follow-through
- Comfort with ambiguity, and not afraid to fail or make mistakes. Early-stage experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable utilizing multiple communication channels with partners to ensure quick SLAs and industry-leading support
- Remote work experience and passion strongly desired
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture – work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun – We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend