A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
This position is for our Tessera Data business, which is focused on building a safer future, online and offline, by providing valuable people data to drive informed trust and safety decisions. Our industry-leading data serves as the backbone for background checks used to protect a company’s employees, customers, and community.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for driving value, growth and renewals with our enterprise clients. Your goal is to ensure clients are actively engaged and fully recognize the ROI of the Tessera Data solution. Partnering directly with the customer’s operations and management team, you’ll have polished communication and strong presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while seeking out opportunities for growth and leading renewals. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic. We work with different profiles and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Tessera Data and our customers is maximized for all parties.
- Establish clear goals and milestones that you and the client will be working towards
- Help clients receive value quickly by managing product implementation and onboarding
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and best practices
- Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption
- Contribute to revenue generation through renewals, upsells, and expansions
- Synthesize clients feedback and work with internal teams to respond to clients needs
- Create evangelists and advocates among your clients base
- Develop and execute impactful QBRs to drive business value and ROI
- Establish strong relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within each account in your book of business
- Identify, clearly communicate and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points and taking the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Design and execute on a value roadmap for your clients
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support) to complete clients goals, be the voice of the clients to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong reference-ability across your book of clients.
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of account management/sales experience
- Experience owning renewals and exceeding upsell goals
- Strong customer focus, you care about your customers and view their success as your own
- A consultative approach to problem solving, and ability to manage customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Salesforce, Jira, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, executing, iterating, winning, and celebrating our individual and collective success
- Experience in the SaaS or Trust & Safety space is a plus
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $105,188,188 to $189,750 OTE.