Location: Remote –
We’re looking for an empathetic, curious and experienced professional to join our Enterprise Customer Success Organization to help retain and grow Snyk’s largest and most strategic customers.
The Enterprise Customer Success team works hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Fortune 100 organizations to advance their open source security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll spend your time:
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with leaders from our customers’ engineering and security organizations
- Designing and executing customized onboarding programs helping customers achieve their security program goals through the use of Snyk’s suite of products
- Mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- Advocating internally for the needs of your customers, working proactively with Sales, Product, Support and other teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate risks
- Preparing and facilitating business review meetings, training sessions, product feedback/roadmap reviews, and other strategic customer interactions
You should apply if you:
- Have 8-10 years of progressive experience in a customer-facing professional role
- Can demonstrate working knowledge of Developer or Application Security tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode)
- Have proven experience managing post-sales client relationships with Fortune 100 Enterprise companies
- Are an effective and influential communicator with a range of personas (from end user to C-level executive); you can facilitate challenging discussions and are adept at handling objections
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team