As a Principal – Customer Strategy you are responsible for developing business strategies and solutions for League’s platform customers drive the commercial success of Platform Customer/s. You may lead smaller Platform Customer relationships or work alongside other members of the [insert name of team] and report to AVP or VP – Customer Strategy. Our Platform as a Service business model (known as ‘Powered by League’) enables digital health & wellness transformation for our platform customers, allowing them to accelerate the delivery of new consumer and patient engagement models, leveraging League’s Health OS technology and infrastructure. Our Platform Customers typically fall within the following verticals: Pharmacy Retail & Consumer; Healthcare Provider; Payor; Employer (incl. HR Technology Platforms).
Specific responsibilities include managing the relationship with key leaders and team members from the Platform Customer either broadly or within specific solution area/s, working in collaboration with that team to develop strategies to drive the success of the solution area as part of the overall platform strategy, working cross-functionally within League to launch and bring these solutions to our Platform Customer’s end users. It is vital to have strong client management and communication skills, strong strategic thinking to derive the correct solutions to meet our Platform Customer’s needs, and strong commercial acumen to identify and understand the impact of growth opportunities within Platform Customer relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the business lead from League for either smaller Platform Customers or specific solution areas in a given Platform Customer account (e.g. health, care delivery, benefits, member engagement etc.)
- Drive the definition of business requirements for the product solution in collaboration with Platform Customer counterparts
- Support future roadmap ideation from the business and solution standpoint, in collaboration with the League product & engineering team, and Platform Customer counterparts
- Partner with day-to-day program management and customer servicing stakeholders to assess progress, drive key deliverables, ensure on-track and successful launches of new solutions and enhancements, and support the escalation of customer issues
- Identify opportunities to grow the customer account or expand League’s revenue within an account (and work in partnership with Sales & Legal to execute on such opportunities)
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- Lead and/or support other key strategic initiatives for League to drive overall growth
- Security-related Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League’s policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- 8-10 years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / delivery experience
- Experience developing and implementing the strategy, operations and user-facing solutions for digital health applications, ideally with major payors, health providers, or pharmacy retailers
- Experience working with external clients from major Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working on large and complex programs, coordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams to deliver new digital solutions, and in particular working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Startup and/or growth stage technology experience preferred (but not required)
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience, patient engagement experience, product strategy experience a bonus
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.