As the leader in Identity Security, SailPoint continues to grow globally. And as we look to expand our global presence, we are always looking for talented sales minded individuals to help support these efforts. We are a US based, publicly traded company, headquartered in Austin, Texas. SailPoint is not only the leader in the cloud enterprise space, our governance security solutions secure and enable thousands of companies worldwide. This would be a remote setting role based anywhere in the US.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Customer Renewal Manager to be a part of our client-facing organization. This position is responsible for providing end to end renewal execution support. In this role as Customer Renewal Manager, you will work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, IT and Finance teams to plan, develop, implement, and execute all things renewal.
- Provide end to end renewal execution support; maintain knowledge of commercial negotiation, product portfolio and entitlement metrics, and support on transactional steps related to renewals and amendments.
- Leverage internal SailPoint networks to navigate cross-functionally and regionally.
- Possess knowledge of SailPoint Terms and Conditions.
- Knowledgeable in commercial metrics and forecasting principles.
- Ensure data integrity of renewal opportunities. This includes collaborating with Deal Desk, Contracts and Sales to ensure quoting, contracts, and subscriptions are all up to date.
- Provide management with regular status updates, summaries of highly complex issues, and accurate visibility to forecasted attrition and escalate as needed
- 3+ years experience in customer facing role with ability to influence different stakeholders using strong relationship and communication skills.
- Previous experience managing SaaS Subscription renewals process ideal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Commercial negotiation experience with a proven record to meet or exceed renewal revenue goals
- Forecasting experience with the ability to forecast accurately
- Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results measure by renewal bookings
- Ability to work through multiple SailPoint commercial software systems
- Communicate clearly both orally and in written form and proven ability to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks while being process oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail ,, #LI-KK1