As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers’ satisfaction and long-term success. You will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring our customers and RapidSOS derive maximum value from our relationships. In this role, you will drive cross-functional processes with our Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Public Safety teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll excel in this role if you create a “trusted advisor” relationship with our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to be able to provide guidance and have a technical understanding of the best solutions within the RapidSOS platform that effectively service customers and are the best fit for their business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Foster strong relationships with our customers by proactively engaging with them, understanding and quantifying their goals, and acting as the primary point of contact for any inquiries, issues, or escalations.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive proactive customer engagement and successful outcomes
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders; share customer feedback and insights with other internal teams within RapidSOS, including Sales, Marketing, and Product to maintain progress and timelines for implementations.
- Support the expansion of accounts by driving usage, and adoption while identifying opportunities for additional functionality and integration.
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer success management role or 5+ years of experience in post-sales, account management, customer relations, or equivalent
- Empathetic and customer-centric mindset, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn and understand complex products or services
- Ability to understand the underlying drivers and strategy of our client’s business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Willingness to both work collaboratively and tackle things on your own
- An understanding and flexibility in working in a high-growth environment where priorities can shift quickly
- Proactive and self-driven, who thrives at using data to solve strategic and operational challenges
What we offer:
- The chance to work with a passionate team on solving one of the largest challenges globally
- Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
- A dynamic, flexible and fun start-up work environment with a highly talented team
If you’re curious to learn more about RapidSOS, you can check out https://rapidsos.com/blog/
Starting pay for a successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include experience, relevant skills, training, education, location, business needs, or market demands. The salary range for this role is $105,000 – $125,000. This role will also be eligible to receive equity options. #LI-Remote