BenchSci’s vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We do this by empowering scientists to run more successful experiments with the world’s most advanced, easy to use biomedical artificial intelligence software platform, thereby avoiding delays that slow the progress of medicine to clinical trials. Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google’s AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for more than 41,000 scientists that accelerates research at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We’re a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success to join our Customer Success. You will be reporting to the Director of Enterprise Customer Success.
- Drive and be accountable for key performance indicators that convey account health within your assigned accounts: user acquisition,, retention, and stakeholder relationships
- Develop new strategies to grow and retain BenchSci’s industry users with increased efficiency in an extremely high-touch customer base
- Lead the preparation and delivery of strategic presentations like Quarterly and Executive Business Review meetings with your assigned accounts
- Direct the creation of assets and the development of campaigns to intervene in accounts at risk of low acquisition, adoption, retention, or renewal
- Represent customer interests internally and orchestrate internal teams to achieve the utmost value to our clients
- Work with the VP of Customer Success, our Scientific Liaisons, Sales, and Support teams to expand our connections within an account and build new relationships to support expansion and renewal
- Support the Sales team by building relationships with important partners and generating data to demonstrate BenchSci’s value to its clients
- Stay on top of trends and developments related to customer success
- Travel internationally to customer sites for ongoing engagement and periodic business reviews (post-pandemic reopening )
- 5+ years experience in a client management role: account management, enterprise CSM, engagement management, etc.
- Experience working directly with large multinational organizations and senior executives
- Experience creating and delivering presentations in front of audiences of all sizes in a professional setting
- Proven experience navigating complex projects and working with multiple stakeholders at different levels
- A high degree of professionalism, empathy, and attention to detail
- A passion for making a real and tangible impact through your work driving progress in the life sciences
- A growth mindset and a willingness to learn and adapt within an ever-evolving hypergrowth company
- Willingness to travel internationally occasionally, post-pandemic
Benefits and Perks:
- An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
- A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan for proactive health awareness
- Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
- Additional time-off: Winter Holiday (Dec 25-Jan 1), Summer Holiday, your birthday, and more!
- An Oculus Quest 2 to connect with your team members in Virtual Reality
- An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
- Complimentary Headspace account to support mental wellness and focus
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe to better understand your health through your DNA
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focused, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.