CSMs at Seesaw work directly with customers to drive value for educators in a hands-on way. You’ll also collaborate cross functionally with our support, product and engineering, content and finance teams on escalating issues, discovering trends, and more.
An enterprise CSM at Seesaw owns post-sales relationships with enterprise Seesaw accounts to ensure we are delivering on the value and promise that Seesaw is being used to its fullest potential. Not only should we be delivering on the value throughout the year, but renewing the learning loop success with Seesaw. CSMs at Seesaw understand how to serve and sell into the K-12 education market
- Manage a portfolio of our largest district partnerships
- Own the renewal and expansion process for your portfolio
- Lead consultative meetings with key district stakeholders using data
- Develop strategy for each account, identifying expansion targets and cancellation risks
- Proven success in a customer facing, quota carrying environment (ie. Renewals, expansion, account management, new business)
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Seesaw. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Seesawers. It is our expectation that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Seesaw will land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
The annual base salary for the position is $85,000 – $110,000. This is an exempt position.