he Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Workiva is a dynamic role focused on customer happiness and growth. By building strong relationships, understanding customers, and collaborating with internal teams, you’ll help customers get the most from our solutions. You’ll be a customer champion, driving adoption, and finding innovative ways our platform can solve challenges. Your positivity and project management skills will ensure smooth interactions, leading to satisfied customers, expanded usage, and business success. Join us in making a difference for our customers and Workiva!
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to help guide us through their organization and introduce us to different teams. As well as, generate leads for the Workiva sales team to pursue.
- Evaluate organizational inefficiencies to help customers define appropriate business outcomes to be achieved.
- Identify opportunities for Workiva to consult with customers on setups
- Develop relationships with the Workiva Account teams to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal and to decrease task overlap
- Understand customer needs well enough to identify users that might not be seeing value in Workiva’s Platform and executing a plan to increase ROI.
- Facilitate training (by self service or virtual mods) for new teams as needed to ensure users are active in Workiva’s Platform
- Conduct meetings to help customers understand the positive business outcomes they are achieving use of Workiva’s Platform
- Understand customer expectations and service agreement terms of each contract and ensure the work is completed and delivered to the customer on or before the deadline.
- Learn the Workiva Platform and how it is used in each market where Workiva maintains a presence
- Ensure any customer inquiries are answered promptly and help identify the best person at Workiva to get involved when necessary
- Ensure customer awareness and issue resolution practices around ticket management when unable to resolve product issues in Workiva Platform
- Engage with onboarding team, solution architects, and any other teams providing service to the customer and to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
What You’ll Need:
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate should have a background in customer success, strategic account management, or sales within a business-to-business (B2B) sales environment, Additionally, candidates with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, consultancy, project management, or account management functions, will also be considered.
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement and proven track record to solve technical problems
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel, with up to 25% travel expected for customer onsites’ and team/corporate meetings
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, as we embrace flexible work arrangements.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$86,000.00 – $146,000.00
- A discretionary bonus t