Working in lockstep with Professional Services and many others, you will own all technical aspects of the implementation of Versapay Cash Application for clients. By partnering across multiple teams, you will develop and leverage deep expertise in our product configuration leading to a successful launch.
To succeed, you will need SaaS experience in a customer-facing role managing a portfolio of clients with multiple projects. Experience with Accounts Receivables, Billing, ERPs, financial services, or the accounting and/or banking spaces would be especially helpful.
What you’ll do:
- Complete Implementations – Lead and facilitate discussions with business stakeholders and technical leadership (Including C-Suite), to address short- and long-term needs through implementations
- Understand Customer Needs – Develop a comprehensive understanding of each customer (across several verticals, size, ERPs, etc.), help them optimize AR processes, drive progress to launch.
- Develop Product Expertise – Become technically fluent enough to understand how to integrate Cash Application with their systems (some are straightforward, but it can be complex)
- Enable Customers – Interface with customers and configure and set up the Cash Application environment.
- Improve Processes – Help establish and validate best practices across the implementation lifecycle, creating deep feedback loops to drive improvements and innovation.
- Partner across teams – Collaborate cross-functionally to lay the groundwork for success, and handoff to other customer teams once set up is complete.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Curiosity – Adept at detective work and problem solving. Simultaneously excited by developing solutions to hard problems, and comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
- Agility – Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in managing internal and external stakeholders. Take a flexible and collaborative approach to new challenges.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple priorities
- Tech Savvy – Quick to catch onto new tech and systems, juggling both the needs of the customer and Versapay’s products and services.
- Communication – Comfortable delivering a compelling and concise presentation with executives and external teams. Able to form relationships, influence, and impact across all levels.
- Platform/Tools Expertise – ERP, Financial Services, and/or Lockbox experience implementing, configuring, or managing operational tasks. Experience with Salesforce and Jira are beneficial as well as system integration concepts and system interoperability.
- 3+ years previous functional/technical Banking, Treasury Services, or Financials Systems deployment or support experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math or Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent years of industry experience preferred