Customer Success is responsible for ensuring all of our customers meet their desired outcomes with Brex’s suite of financial services and software.
What you’ll do
As Manager, Customer Success you will help build out and lead a team of Customer Success Managers working with our customers. Your team will be responsible for ensuring all of Brex’s customers receive consistent, excellent, uninterrupted service from Brex’s suite of products.
- Directly mentor, support, and oversee a team of Customer Success Managers.
- Own and be measured on team-based metrics.
- Help develop the tooling and processes required to scale the team and ensure they are set up for success.
- Partner with all customer facing teams (Marketing, CX, Sales) to ensure the customer journey on Brex is seamless.
- Working closely with Engineering, Product, and Design teams to ensure customer issues are brought to the forefront and Brex builds the best possible product for our customers.
- Define and iterate on performance measurement systems.
- Help attract, recruit, and develop the best CSMs in the world.
- Passionate about working with customers to ensure they achieve their goals.
- At least 5 years in customer facing roles and at least 2 years managing others.
- Experienced in managing a team with a performance quota attached.
- Familiar with customer listening or Voice of the Customer programs and methodologies.
- Experience developing customer health scorecards.
- Strong technical roots – you understand how the systems you have overseen work and are able to hold your own in technical conversations with other stakeholders.
- See yourself as a relationship and business builder – and have a proven track record of doing this with external and internal parties.
- You are dynamic – no two days at Brex are the same, and you’re comfortable leading high level strategic initiatives one day and rolling your sleeves up and getting into the weeds with the team on another.
- Ready to inspire Customer Success at Brex to be revolutionary in changing the way we engage with our customers.