Skopenow is an analytical open source search engine for discovering fraud and evaluating risk. Our integrative platform identifies, collects, and analyzes public information on people and businesses by scouring millions of sources and data points.
Skopenow is hiring a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to lead our Customer Success Team. This person is responsible for managing our customer success team, cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities.
- You will manage a team of CSM reps who are responsible for training, engagement, renewals, upsells
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Become an expert in Skopenow and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesloft, Salesforce,and Intercom
- Team leadership/management experience is required
This position will be remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.