As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll own Clever’s relationships with customers from the moment they design their integration to the day they deliver an amazing experience for all of their schools. You’ll always be on the lookout for new opportunities to support their rapid growth.
The Clever Customer Success Manager is a born leader and problem solver: versatile enough to talk strategy with a customer’s VP of Sales, dive into a spreadsheet with a Product Manager, and handle a presentation to the CEO — all before lunch. If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Own and deepen relationships with Clever’s strategic partners
- Grow increased annual usage of Clever among key customers
- Build executive buy-in across all levels and functional areas of a customer’s organization
- Create and chart ambitious plans for success through entirety of customer lifecycle
- Identify, surface, and mitigate risks to a customer’s success plan
- Advocate within Clever on the customer’s behalf
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 1 year of customer success or related experience
- You have relevant customer facing or similar experience (especially industry experience in SaaS)
- You communicate easily with executives and are comfortable mediating conflict
- You have managed large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- You’re able to travel as needed
- You’re excited to improve K-12 education
- You have a desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
The range of our base salary cash compensation for this role for candidates living in the United States, besides NYC and San Francisco, CA, is between $77,300 – $95,600. For candidates living in NYC and San Francisco, CA the salary is between $85,000-$105,200. All final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. This position also offers a 10% target, variable annual bonus incentive) We offer a full robust benefits package and stock options. Because Clever’s base compensation is driven by location, our recruiters will be happy to discuss a salary range for other locations during the interview process.