Metadata is looking for a Customer Success Manager – Digital Marketing to drive the retention and growth of our customers. You will help define the customer’s marketing objectives and share best practices, benchmarks and recommendations to achieve those outcomes. In this role, you will be the bridge between customer strategy and the implementation in their Metadata program.
- Own your book of business from onboarding to renewals and upsells
- Work closely with Performance Marketing team members to translate customers’ demand generation strategies into results.
- Be your customers’ allies. Know what is top of mind for the business and for the individuals you partner with on your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Drive customer engagement through standard CS practices, such as sync calls and Business Reviews
- Operate the Metadata platform in select situations, supporting your customers in activities such as building audiences, ads, campaigns, and offers
- Establish and monitor KPIs to assess customer engagement, health, and risks of churn.
- Partner with onboarding team to ensure successful on-boarding of
- Build customer advocates through reviews, case studies and references
- Deliver marketing recommendations and product knowledge to ensure customer objectives are achieved
You check these boxes:
- 2+ years in clients facing roles with a SaaS software company: Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Digital Strategist, Performance Manager, Ad operations
- Experience with Customer Success practices combined with marketing experience
- Knowledge of paid social media marketing and marketing automation.
- Experience managing commercial aspects of a book of business within Customer Success or Sales
- Track record of building long lasting relationships with the different roles and personas within marketing
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Demonstrated experience interacting with B2B companies
- Experience learning, operating and training on a software solution.
- Extremely great compensation package and benefits, including a stock option program & 401K
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans with options for employee medical coverage at $0 per month!
- Career growth opportunity in a growing, new technology early-stage company
- Unlimited PTO
- Mandatory “Birthday Off” policy
- Work from anywhere