As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with sophisticated e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a meaningful role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heroes within their organization.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our partners and is inventive & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.
- Understanding the client’s business including priorities, business levers, audience, objectives, products, marketing initiatives, competitors and technical capabilities – YOU are an extension of their team!
- Leading multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into optimizing the use of the Bluecore platform
- Communicating technical solutions to deliver on clients’ desired outcomes
- Using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to e-commerce SaaS or digital marketing is required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Curious Problem Solver with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, positive demeanor and desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desire and ability to balance multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- We are a remote first company and recruit from over 25 states; this role would require maintaining eastern standard hours of business
- Although never required, Bluecorians will have the option to work from our New York City headquarters on occasion moving forward
- This role may require travel in the future
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
– Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
– 401(k) plan
– Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
– Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy