Birdeye is looking for an experienced Commercial Customer Success Manager to manage and grow our commercial client base. As a Customer Success Manager, you will use a combination of tools to help get new Birdeye users started, learn about their business and customer experience needs, and ensure that they know how to use Birdeye to their maximum benefit. Their successes will feel like yours. You are empathetic to their specific business processes, and can craft communication and education tailored to each – this includes account onboarding, training, management, retention, renewal and expansion.
You possess high positive energy and love to work with customers and make them successful. You are an expert in CX and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable presenting and strategizing with C-Suite. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You must be able to clearly understand business needs and articulate Birdeye value proposition. You will make it your priority to positively impact and manage the customer’s overall experience with Birdeye. We’ll rely on you to listen to our business customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Birdeye!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering, science, mathematics, technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in professional services or B2B account management, preferably in SaaS
- Technical experience or aptitude in working with SaaS platform configuration and troubleshooting, including APIs
- Knowledge of NPS/CSAT
- Highly proficient in managing relationships at the C level
- Up-sell and value-selling experience
- Proven ability in organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of CX/SEM/SEO/advertising/social media
- Experience with online subscription / SaaS products is a must
- Strategically driven; strong presentation skills required to deliver impactful QBRs
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record in managing enterprise customer relationships and delivering results
- Ability to stay calm and manage clients even under adverse conditions
- Diligence and organization in follow-up processes – document all calls/customer interactions in CRM
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like-minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!