Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team… and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative to join our team at Fourth! This position will be responsible for carrying out effective research, prospecting, and qualification of potential customers to generate sales-ready leads and opportunities for our sales organization. This is a great entry point into a thriving sales team with a fantastic career trajectory.
The Role. . .
- Nurture, educate and qualify inbound Marketing leads
- Conduct outbound cold calling and email outreach to target accounts
- Research accounts and contacts prior to initial outreach to understand the needs of potential customers and educate them on Fourth products and services
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with potential customers
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to successfully identify, uncover, and qualify leads for the sales organization
- Responsible for managing leads through a defined process and tracking activities through internal sales tools
- Meet or exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics and goals
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- Have an interest in sales and for acquiring customer-facing skills.
- Driven, results-oriented, and loves working with others to solve problems.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Confidence using prospecting tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, etc. Or success with picking up new software/tools in the past.
- Coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience