Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue annually. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
- Develop top-of-funnel sales opportunities with target prospects in key market segments, mainly direct-to
consumer industries such as lending, lead generation providers, DTC marketers, mortgage companies, etc.
- Qualify prospects and present Array’s value proposition.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales materials and communications for client meetings and prospect outreach.
- Develop mastery of sales enablement tools.
- Manage, document and plan all activity with proficiency in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to share market feedback, set strategy, prioritize industry segmentation.
- Assist with meeting scheduling at conferences and trade shows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Outstanding ability to explain technical products to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Business Administration, Sales, or related field.
- 1-2+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Proven working experience as a business development representative or other relevant role.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or similar software preferred.
- Integrity – we are building a culture that defines our company. That happens with the people we hire.
- Trustworthiness – we are a small team in a 100% virtual company that works hard, so our relationships need to be built on a foundation of trust. We do what’s right for our customers, and for each other.
- Energy – Array is on the move. In less than 2 years, we now have over 100 deployments, and our team is growing every week. We want to hire team members with a passion to grow with us.
We see this BDR position as a step towards a Sales Manager position for individuals who succeed. Array expects exponentially growth in the near term. Come grow with us.
Great products and great ideas don’t happen by accident. Our goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptio