In this role, you’ll be responsible for outbound prospecting for our Private Capital CRM business. This position will report directly to the BDR Manager, and you will join a seasoned team of talented professionals and leaders here to help support you and your success!
What you’ll be doing:
- Source meetings for your Account Executive and generate pipeline via outbound prospecting efforts through personalized outreach across channels: phone, email, video, and social channels.
- Conduct account & persona research and work with your Account Executive on a prospecting plan for target accounts.
- Review, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads, and collaborate with our Marketing team to help shape and tune our messaging to this vertical
- Receive coaching from your Sales Manager and team members to support your professional growth and improve your performance
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Affinity’s product line and value proposition
- Effectively use sales tools including Salesforce, 6Sense, Outreach.io, Lavender, Google Suite, to drive pipeline
- Manage your pipeline closely to drive accurate sales forecasts, and exceed your quota.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 1+ years of sales lead generation experience in B2B with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales and account-based activity objectives
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with solid organizational, planning and execution skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge and passion for technology
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy 🙂
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
A reasonable estimate of the current base is $70,000 USD. In addition, this position is also eligible to receive Commission based on departmental KPIs.