The demand for home renovations has never been stronger, yet, it’s surprisingly difficult for a new homeowner to renovate. It can take a decade to build up enough home equity and savings to pay for a major renovation and current product offerings are inadequate. RenoFi has solved these problems by making it easier for homeowners to borrow against the After Renovation Value of their home.
RenoFi is not a lender, but has created a platform that enables homeowners to borrow funds from RenoFi approved lenders in the form of the first home equity loan purpose-built for renovations! We partner with lenders by enabling them to offer different types of renovation loans in an innovative and streamlined process.
RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors in the world, including First Round Capital, Canaan Partners, and Comcast Ventures.
Our SDR team is the “Opener” for our entire organization. With the primary responsibility of obtaining new business by contacting warm and hot inbound leads through several lead sources. This is an entry-level role for someone looking to break into fintech sales at a growing startup! Unlike other sales positions, the ink hasn’t dried on our sales playbook. You will have a ton of freedom to craft your sales technique and help shape the sales strategy for RenoFi. Day to day you’ll be contacting leads to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs, and objectives, while also educating and advising them on the RenoFi process and value. If you: love the chase, hate to lose, and think outside the box- this role is for you!
- Respond to homeowner inquiries through calls, chats, and emails
- Educate homeowners on the process of obtaining a renovation loan through RenoFi while taking a consultative approach to help them overcome unique issues and achieve their goals
- Work with the sales team to build a sales book to help convert more homeowner leads into RenoFi customers
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience selling in a B2B or B2C environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Attention to detail – everyone says this – you need to be a master at it
- Insatiable hunger to learn and master new concepts
- Quick thinker with strong problem-solving ability
- Relentlessness (hearing the word “no” does not deter you)
- Unrivaled written and verbal communication skills
If you believe that you have what it takes to enable a better way for consumers to create the home of their dreams, want to work with a group of extraordinary people, and enjoy what you do for a living, this may be the perfect job.
RenoFi is committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are uncertain about whether you meet our requirements, please apply anyway!