Our Sales team is growing and we are looking for energetic and driven Account Executives with various levels of experience to join us. If you’re looking for a career opportunity where you can contribute and add value right away, this is the right opportunity for you! You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and grow with our team, and very quickly on your own path toward success. You’ll also reap the benefits of a very rewarding sales commission structure and a team that is focused on supporting and growing each other professionally. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Create detailed sales and business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new products, services, features, and benefits
- Provide professional and after-sales support
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers and other internal teams to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of new customers
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to ensure Bevy’s positioning is consistent in all aspects when making sales to potential partners
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a multitasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 5-7 years minimum of experience in a customer facing or account management position, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- All candidates should be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills, be a team player, have a strong ability to communicate at a high level, possess strong time management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- All successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills, a high degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.