We are an upbeat and innovative business that takes phenomenal pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. We were just recently named as Best Places to Work 2022 by Glassdoor!
Be part of something special. Our territories are unsaturated, we’re growing at over 30% YoY and we are a recognized leader in the magic quadrant for CRM customer engagement !
We’re seeking a successful Enterprise Account Executive who will have the exciting chance to define mind share and adoption of Zendesk within our Tier 1 Enterprise accounts. You will drive sales execution with these accounts by establishing executive level relationships, cultivating existing relationships and creating additional adoption. This requires collaborating with and coordinating the Zendesk senior management, customer success, professional services, and be product subject matter authorities.
You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption. You possess both experience to engage at the Senior level as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and operational experience on how to get deals done. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Manage and develop a subset of Zendesk tier 1 clients
- Create new relationships and close new business throughout each organization
- Establish C-level executive sponsorship
- Partner close with Business Development Representatives, Associate Account Executives, and marketing
Ensure existing clients are supported
- Coordinate account planning activity across account base
- Develop strategy and objectives for each account in order to align and facilitate the best practice for each and every use case and to predict the quantify expansion opportunity
- Coordinate Zendesk leaders, industry and subject matter authorities as well as executives
- Ultimate point of accountability for all customer issues & opportunities
- Communicating & raising, when needed, to the Zendesk leadership team
- Tracking all critical activities & ensuring a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process
- Effectively advise & influence customers through consultative selling techniques & substantial marketing campaigns
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience selling to VP & C level executives
- 8-12 years of software selling experience; SaaS required, Educational (EDU) experience preferred.
- Supervise all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Leading & closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Of uppermost importance is their desire to be a part of a team, to contribute to their colleagues’ success and to be perceived as a consummate professional across the business.
- Every high-tech sales role requires hard work, commitment, energy, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and positivity coupled with many other “right behaviors” which ultimately come down to being a person of integrity.
The US annualized OTE (On Target Earnings) range for this position is $226,000.00-$338,000.00