People Data Labs is trusted by Developers, Data Science, and Product teams to power their products, fuel predictive modeling, conduct analysis, drive revenue, and more. We work with highly technical teams as their engineering-focused data partner. This is an amazing opportunity to join a world-class team at a scaling, high-growth startup that is thriving and expanding rapidly. We are a well-funded, deeply respected, and highly regarded business. This is your opportunity to join and support our growth journey.
Based out of anywhere, the ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline, and detail-oriented environment. This position requires a minimum of 2+ years of enterprise SaaS/DaaS sales closing experience and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas. Experience selling a suite of API’s is preferred. The ideal candidate should know how to navigate complex data conversations. Your question-asking and discovery process should be second to none. You are the best there is when it comes to finding out everything there is to know about the customer and opportunity, and you understand what’s required for success. This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a venture-funded startup.
- Thrive in a startup environment where you can make a huge impact.
- Work closely with the sales leaders and executive team to generate revenue.
- Help create pipeline, drive deals, and develop the sales engine as we begin to scale.
- Managing deal lifecycle from initial outreach through Closed Won and continued expansion.
What Success Looks Like
- Research and prospect into specified verticals and accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the PDL offering.
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement.
- Successfully navigate organizational structures and ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately involved.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers.
- Confidently speaking with people at all levels, including upper management and C-level executives.
- Your persistence is unparalleled. A creative, assertive problem-solver, you are curious, prepared, team-oriented and a self-starter.
- Organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow-through. You are highly accountable, positive and fun to work with.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out.
- Ability to balance and effectively manage competing priorities and multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Extremely well-organized, quick learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional, and flexible. Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment. Sense of humor.
- Precise attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience selling a technical product.
- Experience selling an API-based data product preferred.
- Background in organized sports/experience working in a small team environment is a plus.
What We Offer
Great People make great teams. It is as simple and elegant as that. We believe in building highly functional, energetic, and engaging teams to serve our customers. People, Customers, Shareholders, in that order, sets us up for success and delivering on our promises.
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health, fitness, and office stipends
- The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want