Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products to align with artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Labelbox’s data engine enables organizations to dramatically improve the quality of their training data, which makes their machine learning models more accurate and performant. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on helping our customers get to production AI faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Walmart, Procter & Gamble, Genentech, and Adobe, as well as hundreds of leading AI teams. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
Your Day to Day
- Improve customer’s experience by providing technical support, sharing best practices, leading technical discussion, discovering use cases, delivering product demos and proof of concept to show the value of Labelbox
- Build trust and establish relationships with the customer teams, helping them realize value from Labelbox, and working backwards from optimal customer experience
- Engage with Product teams to guide them through customer requests and provide input to the roadmap
- Become an expert in Labelbox, and related partner products, as customers will seek your advice and expertise
- 4+ years of experience in customer facing technical role
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with Hugging face or AI model training, data warehouses, APIs
- Experience using Cloud Infrastructure with GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Understanding of the language and technical stacks of ML/infra engineers and data scientists
- As the technical stacks evolve continuously, being curious and a life-long learner is a requirement
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset, experience managing customer challenges and seeing them through resolution
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics)
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for United States-based candidates is $140,000 – $160,000.