About Your Role:
This is a key role in Sendoso’s sales department. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation in our software sales process. Working in partnership with senior Account Executives you will be the key technical adviser and product advocate for our solutions. You will add a layer of expertise and thought leadership in how prospective customers execute campaign strategy using our solution. Sales engineers will also help manage proof of concept evaluations and provide any necessary feedback to the Sendoso product team.
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working in a fast moving and constantly changing ‘start-up’ type environment
- You thrive in a role where you get to manage multiple projects and prospect situations on a daily basis and can quickly pivot between different tasks and goals
- You are an extremely detail oriented person
- You see yourself as being a customer facing professional, and enjoy working with a variety of prospective customers at different levels of seniority
- You love the intersection of business, sales, and the digital tech economy and have a deep interest in technology
- You have outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- You have the flexibility and creativity to design and implement new ways to solve customer and prospect problems and capitalize on sales opportunities
- You are target driven
Your Typical Day:
- Strategize with your assigned senior Account Executives partners to ensure we are presenting Sendoso solutions in the most impactful and customer focused way
- Co-present and demo to prospective customers: every part of Sendoso’s technology and potential integrations into our prospect’s existing tech stacks and workflows
- Be a thought leader and a guide to prospective customers as they work to visualize the best ways to leverage Sendoso and the most effective campaigns required to achieve their goals
- Communicate internally, outlining technical challenges and opportunities to Sales’ partner departments – Product, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Help with the transition and communication of customer’s needs post sales as new customers transition from sales to onboarding phase.
- 2+ years working as a technical B2B pre-sales professional (sales engineer or similar) or consultant
- 2+ years of Marketing Tech/Sales Tech experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in a business consulting or advisory services capacity is a plus
- Strong understanding of and interest in modern sales and marketing technology
Bonus Points If…
- Experience working in SaaS is strongly preferred
- You have experience with Marketo, HubSpot, Outreach, Salesloft and/or Salesforce
- Stage fit is preferred but not required. People with ‘start-up’ experience in their backgrounds thrive at Sendoso.
- Direct mail experience
- You have worked in Marketing Operations
- You have used Sendoso in a prior role or have a broad understanding/ experience of our space