Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology – we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most customizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team in Estonia!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Work together with Account Executives to collaboratively lead customer meetings while sharing technical expertise and knowledge of our solutions.
- Lead and deliver technical product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations for customers, prospects and internal sales personnel.
- Understand customers’ technical requirements and articulate how our platform can support business value.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to clients and Account Executives throughout the sales process.
- Participate in scalable and repeatable processes for customer technical validation.
- Create innovative, enthralling presentations which help customers understand “why” they need to buy the solution.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Presales Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect or similar role.
- 3 – 5 years experience creating Python scripts and utilizing web APIs.
- Ability to complete a task with little supervision, organized, ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience building and delivering demos and running technical validation events (workshops, POCs, POVs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building experience.
Nice To Haves
- Understanding of AI/ML and experience with computer vision.
- Understanding of MEDDIC and how to qualify deals.
- Understanding business value and how to gather value metrics.