Noyo is transforming the technical infrastructure for health insurance. We partner with cutting-edge software companies, which use Noyo to power their applications, and with enterprise insurance companies, which use Noyo to modernize legacy processes that have slowed down their business.
As a sales solutions engineer, you will guide clients as they evaluate and implement Noyo’s solution as part of their broader digital transformation journeys. You will be a critical member of the go-to-market team, working closely with the enterprise sales team, demonstrating the power of Noyo’s API platform, and managing the technical relationship with in-depth API expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with insurance carriers and modern benefits software companies.
- Lead technical requirements gathering and technical validation of Noyo’s solutions.
- Effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders how Noyo’s solutions solve their problems.
- Own the demo environment and technical content development, configure and demo Noyo’s products.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to improve products and processes based on prospect & customer feedback.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Solution Engineering/Architect role at an Enterprise SaaS company, including success in an early-stage environment.
- Technical depth including knowledge of APIs and other methods of data integration and exchange.
- A problem solver! You’re especially good at navigating obstacles and finding solutions.
- Authentic and credible company ambassador with exceptional communications and presentation skills.
What You’ll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impact everyday people.
- You will be challenged and work with a team that prioritizes career growth.
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission – use technology to improve insurance for everyone.
- You will help shape large parts of the core product and influence the company as it grows.
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages – You’ll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance – Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account – 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits – Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend – Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support – 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off – Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off – Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day