Become a key leader in scaling the next core commerce infrastructure company, Salsify, on the path from $100M to $500M ARR. The future of all commerce is omnichannel — retail, DTC, marketplace, social — and all companies need a system of record and workflow for Product. Founded at the end of 2012, Salsify created the market and is the market leader globally.
We are seeking an experienced Independent Contributor Partner Marketing Manager to help further scale this team’s impact. You will join a world-class marketing department, which was honored and recognized by Comparably as one of the top 50 winners of the Best Marketing Team and Best Company in Boston 2022 awards. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation. You’ll also work very closely with the Partner Success team to drive success across our Strategic Alliance Partner & ISV relationships.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Build and shape our Strategic Alliance Partner Program alongside a dedicated partner and go-to-market team
- Build meaningful relationships with key GSI Partners in order to grow strategic long-term partnerships
- Work closely alongside product marketing to shape external messaging
- Create marketing campaigns for partner-led integrations and connections
- Build and manage a partner calendar focused on joint-marketing programs to drive demand for Salsify and our partners. This could include events, webinars, email campaigns, advertising and more.
- Execute on joint marketing programs with the Salsify marketing team
- Work closely with Partner Success team to develop partner training programs focused on educating our partners around Salsify’s unique approach to our industry and the value we bring to our customers
- Showcase our partner relationships by developing consistent marketing campaigns each month focused on driving awareness, consideration, and conversions for Salsify and our partners
- Support partner marketing efforts as needed (events, email, advertising, etc.)
- Evaluate marketing performance from our partners and recommend improvements
- Grow opportunities and pipeline sourced from our partner programs
You’ll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Previous experience in a partner marketing role supporting Strategic Alliance Partners
- SaaS experience
- Experience working for a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- An entrepreneurial mindset allowing you to grow a partner marketing program from the ground up
- An understanding around common marketing channels, their strengths and weaknesses, so you can formulate plans focused on driving growth and impact
- Strengths in creating and deepening business relationships
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
- And more!