Articulate is looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to oversee our lifecycle marketing strategy for top-of-funnel prospects and existing customers. They’ll support the whole purchasing funnel, implementing programs to generate leads, drive revenue, and retain customers. They understand how their work impacts the overall customer experience across all Articulate brands. The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will contribute to the success of the demand generation marketing team and report to the Director, Lifecycle Marketing.
The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager creates and executes on a campaigns roadmap that helps us meet our quarterly OKRs, identifying business opportunities for impact and partnering with cross-functional teams to develop a multi-channel messaging strategy and experimentation plan. They produce and manage marketing programs in Marketo and Intercom, analyze performance of those campaigns, and make ongoing recommendations for improvement. They synthesize learnings from lifecycle campaigns and share insights with cross-functional partners.
The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager demonstrates cross-functional partnership and strong project management skills by working collaboratively with a number of partners throughout the org. They coordinate with the rest of the demand generation team on campaign timing and audience segmentation to ensure a cohesive go-to market strategy across all marketing channels. They collaborate with product marketing, content, and design to ensure brand cohesion and effective, personalized messaging across all marketing assets leveraged in lifecycle campaigns. They partner with sales, customer success, business intelligence, and business solutions to meet shared business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Create a multi-channel lifecycle marketing strategy that helps the team hit quarterly OKRs
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to inform campaign decisions and make continuous improvements to our marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams and Product Marketing to craft effective messaging for our target audience segments
- Manage and prioritize a campaigns and experimentation roadmap with varying project timelines
- Run A/B tests across campaigns and channels to identify key levers of growth
- Partner with other members of the lifecycle marketing team to execute marketing automation programs in Marketo and Intercom
- Communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience independently owning a lifecycle marketing roadmap that ladders up to company goals
- Previous experience using Marketo and Intercom (or similar tools) preferred
- Expertise in lifecycle marketing best practices, especially email marketing
- Excellent prioritization and project management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and experience presenting learnings and insights from marketing campaigns to other stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Desire to act as a mentor to other members of the team
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
The pay range for this position is $99,900 to $149,900 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective. Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. (For information about Articulate’s privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)
As an organization, we participate in E-Verify.