Vault Health is looking for a Community Manager to create and implement a robust organic social media strategy and program for the brand and business.
The Community Manager will help bring the soul of the brand to life through our owned social platforms, encompassing customer communications, asset development, public relations, social media, events, and content creation. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about our mission and the healthcare industry, a natural collaborator and team player, and exceptional communicator (oral and written) who understands the nuances of each social platform. The position reports directly to the company’s Chief Marketing Officer and will initially manage a small support team, with expectations for team growth this year .
- Manage the administration and governance of our social media accounts according to brand and legal/regulatory guidelines
- Plan, conceptualize, and create/capture content that keeps customers, partners and other stakeholders engaged with the brand across all major social platforms
- Monitor and report customer feedback and sentiment through social media channels, initiating opportunities to integrate feedback and ideas into the larger marketing plan
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to customers across our social channels and within adjacent communities of interest
- Identify and nurture relationships with organic brand advocates
- Develop editorial strategy, content library and publishing calendar for social channels in partnership with the Creative and Comms teams
- Track metrics and actively recommend ways to increase customer engagement and advocacy
- Stay abreast of platform/feature updates and how to best leverage for branding efforts
- Passion for our brand mission and the impact we can make through organic social media!
- 5+ years of experience in brand and/or social marketing in house or at agencies
- Experience across both B2C and B2B industries is not mandatory, but preferred
- Ability to construct a POV and independently articulate clear messaging
- A polished and purposeful writer that understands how to leverage and adhere to brand voice
- Eye for graphic design, visual composition and photography
- Experience using social media management/measurement platforms for publishing, monitoring, customer segmentation, campaigns, and reporting
- Experience using Canva and/or Photoshop for basic design work