The Operations Specialist will play a critical role on the Program Development Operations team and will be responsible for overseeing that project work is delivered on time and in priority order. This individual will manage and monitor a suite of projects and operational processes that touch every department in our organization.
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious, and collaborative self-starter who has continuous process improvement as a core value. The ideal candidate will be experienced in customer service and comfortable with communicating to the team, leadership, and clients.
- Manage special projects implementing new tools or processes for the Program Development team to facilitate more efficient implementations
- Serve as liaison and primary point of contact for the Program Development team with other cross functional departments like Product, Engineering, Growth, and Marketing
- Meet with key stakeholders to review detailed internal enhancement requests and clarify requirements, timelines, and prioritization of projects
- Use developed process to assess work status and priorities for internal stakeholders
- Document operational processes
- Central point of contact for Automated Care team troubleshooting and general knowledge for Clinician Dashboard, Client Management, Program Development processes and documentation
- Ensure that project work flows smoothly and efficiently from client kick-off through deployment and go-live, navigating priority discussions when necessary. Remove or escalate blockers when needed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Tenacious troubleshooter and problem solver
- Critical/logical thinking and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with work tracking or issues management software, such as Jira, Monday.com, Bugzilla, TeamTrack, or ZenDesk.
- Effective project management experience managing both internal and external stakeholders through various stages of development
- Experience working in an organization that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Experience working with governmental projects
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars – our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
Salaried, Exempt Roles:
The typical base salary range for this position is $80,730- $110,990.