The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for the most important ingredient to our success – people. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world.
Recruiting Coordinators at Chainalysis drive the operations of our hiring processes. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative team player to partner with our technical recruiting and executive search teams. The ideal candidate is great at staying organized while scheduling a high volume of interviews across time zones, problem-solving to ensure interviews happen without a hitch, and keeping candidate experience top of mind.
- Manage interview scheduling and the communication of all interview logistics to candidates and interview teams across a globally-distributed team.
- Build highly effective working relationships with the Talent Acquisition team, interviewers, and hiring managers to support the hiring process
- Own candidate communication from end to end, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Assist with the creation of interview plans and job postings within our applicant tracking system
- Partner with other team members to improve and streamline processes when needed
- Support the Talent Acquisition and People teams on projects and initiatives as needed.
- Previous experience in recruiting coordination or operations – experience in executive or leadership recruiting a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing priorities and evolving processes
- Sense of ownership and passion for consistently delivering a stellar experience – for candidates and employees alike!
Technologies we use (experience not required):
- The salary range is $62,000 – $68,000.